Login Register






I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. filter_list
Author
Message
I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. #1
I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply

RE: I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. #2
Does anyone maybe know where I can get one?
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply

RE: I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. #3
any help for the product keys?
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply

RE: I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. #4
Forget about keys, use an activator Instead.

I've been applying activators to my OSes for over 15 years without Issues.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. #5
(03-24-2019, 03:26 AM)mothered Wrote: Forget about keys, use an activator Instead.

I've been applying activators to my OSes for over 15 years without Issues.

What activator would I need ?
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply

RE: I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. #6
(03-24-2019, 12:29 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(03-24-2019, 03:26 AM)mothered Wrote: Forget about keys, use an activator Instead.

I've been applying activators to my OSes for over 15 years without Issues.

What activator would I need ?

For Windows 7, the activator by "Daz" Is flawless- It hasn't failed me to date.

Windows 8 and above, "KMS activators" do the job easily.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. #7
(03-24-2019, 06:28 PM)mothered Wrote:
(03-24-2019, 12:29 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(03-24-2019, 03:26 AM)mothered Wrote: Forget about keys, use an activator Instead.

I've been applying activators to my OSes for over 15 years without Issues.

What activator would I need ?

For Windows 7, the activator by "Daz" Is flawless- It hasn't failed me to date.

Windows 8 and above, "KMS activators" do the job easily.

do you have a direct link to the activators?
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply

RE: I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. #8
(03-24-2019, 11:57 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(03-24-2019, 06:28 PM)mothered Wrote:
(03-24-2019, 12:29 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote: What activator would I need ?

For Windows 7, the activator by "Daz" Is flawless- It hasn't failed me to date.

Windows 8 and above, "KMS activators" do the job easily.

do you have a direct link to the activators?

I have the majority of tools and software suited to the Windows platform.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. #9
(03-25-2019, 03:11 AM)mothered Wrote:
(03-24-2019, 11:57 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(03-24-2019, 06:28 PM)mothered Wrote: For Windows 7, the activator by "Daz" Is flawless- It hasn't failed me to date.

Windows 8 and above, "KMS activators" do the job easily.

do you have a direct link to the activators?

I have the majority of tools and software suited to the Windows platform.

May I please have the tools?
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply

RE: I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. #10
Torrent site and a search for 'Windows activation tool' or something like that. Some torrent sites use google dorking commands to get more exacting results, I think PB uses dorking, quotes, special character commands, etc.
With all your time on the deep web you should be able to navigate a clear web torrent site.

Reply