Login Register






Trading candy filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Trading candy #11
(06-13-2013, 12:08 PM)Facebook Wrote: We can buy for $30 or $40 candy for each other?

I might, it depends if I buy more.

This candy has to last me half the summer.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Trading candy #12
(06-13-2013, 12:09 PM)Customer Wrote: I might, it depends if I buy more.

This candy has to last me half the summer.
Y U NO HAVE ANY MONEY?

Reply

RE: Trading candy #13
(06-13-2013, 12:10 PM)Facebook Wrote: Y U NO HAVE ANY MONEY?

BECAUSE I SPENT IT ALL ON METH AND GRANOLA BARS.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Trading candy #14
(06-13-2013, 12:13 PM)Customer Wrote: BECAUSE I SPENT IT ALL ON METH AND GRANOLA BARS.
You wanna some danish meth?

Reply

RE: Trading candy #15
(06-13-2013, 12:13 PM)Facebook Wrote: You wanna some danish meth?

No, I was kidding.

str8 edge 4 lyfe
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Trading candy #16
(06-13-2013, 12:16 PM)Customer Wrote: No, I was kidding.

str8 edge 4 lyfe
Fair enough Blush

Reply

RE: Trading candy #17
(06-13-2013, 12:18 PM)Facebook Wrote: Fair enough Blush

But either way, it's a very good idea.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Trading candy #18
(06-13-2013, 12:27 PM)Customer Wrote: But either way, it's a very good idea.
How much are you willing to trade Cool?

Reply

RE: Trading candy #19
(06-13-2013, 12:28 PM)Facebook Wrote: How much are you willing to trade Cool?

When I get the money ill probably spend about 15-30$ on candy

Ill have a shitload. Then I will trade.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Trading candy #20
(06-13-2013, 12:30 PM)Customer Wrote: When I get the money ill probably spend about 15-30$ on candy

Ill have a shitload. Then I will trade.
I'll go get Toms, Goldbars, Haribo and lot more <3

Reply