Nine Years of Service
Posts: 159
Threads: 15
[SUGGESTION] The "View" Button 01-09-2019, 08:03 PM
#1
When you click the view button, the text does not change on the button to "Hide". Quick fix.
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 74,287
Threads: 317
RE: [SUGGESTION] The "View" Button 01-09-2019, 08:13 PM
#2
Precisely which button are you referring to?
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 670
Threads: 35
RE: [SUGGESTION] The "View" Button 01-16-2019, 08:37 PM
#4
There is no problem with me. When I click again it simply closes
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 74,287
Threads: 317
RE: [SUGGESTION] The "View" Button 01-17-2019, 05:04 AM
#5
Upon previewing a thread, I agree that the button remains active as "View", but I don't personally see what the Issue Is.
Sure, If the text reads "Hide" (Indicating to do just that) It will denote It's functionality, however as It stands, there's no negative Impact whatsoever.
•