Login Register






Leak NSA to release its GHIDRA reverse engineering tool for free filter_list
Author
Message
NSA to release its GHIDRA reverse engineering tool for free #1
[Image: nsa-reverse-engineering-tool.jpg]

Quote:The United States' National Security Agency (NSA) is planning to release its internally developed reverse engineering tool for free at the upcoming RSA security conference 2019 that will be held in March in San Francisco.

https://thehackernews.com/2019/01/ghidra...-tool.html

Reply

RE: NSA to release its GHIDRA reverse engineering tool for free #2
Wikileaks already dropped it, but this should be interesting. Biggrin
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: NSA to release its GHIDRA reverse engineering tool for free #3
Thanks for the info, can you upload every information you get about this?? I want to know more.


Reply

RE: NSA to release its GHIDRA reverse engineering tool for free #4
(01-07-2019, 09:30 PM)Oni Wrote: Wikileaks already dropped it, but this should be interesting. Biggrin

Yea, I'm sure there will be some gnarly backdoors in it also lol. I would have preferred the Prism software over this

Reply

RE: NSA to release its GHIDRA reverse engineering tool for free #5
(01-07-2019, 09:30 PM)Oni Wrote: Wikileaks already dropped it, but this should be interesting. Biggrin

Hey well at least that should give the NSA cause to fuck themselves over and release a different version with a million of removed features.

(01-07-2019, 11:54 PM)sunjester Wrote: Yea, I'm sure there will be some gnarly backdoors in it also lol. I would have preferred the Prism software over this

I feel like PRISM was kind of a rigged up framework of other software to perform the program, unless you're referring to something else.
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
[Image: YUpAMpx.png]

Reply

RE: NSA to release its GHIDRA reverse engineering tool for free #6
(01-08-2019, 12:02 AM)zorrophreak Wrote: I feel like PRISM was kind of a rigged up framework of other software to perform the program, unless you're referring to something else.

That's the one I mean

Reply

RE: NSA to release its GHIDRA reverse engineering tool for free #7
(01-07-2019, 11:54 PM)sunjester Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 09:30 PM)Oni Wrote: Wikileaks already dropped it, but this should be interesting. Biggrin

Yea, I'm sure there will be some gnarly backdoors in it also lol.

This ^

And the same may apply with this (NSA). I doubt they're releasing It as a token of goodwill.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: NSA to release its GHIDRA reverse engineering tool for free #8
(01-08-2019, 04:58 AM)mothered Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 11:54 PM)sunjester Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 09:30 PM)Oni Wrote: Wikileaks already dropped it, but this should be interesting. Biggrin

Yea, I'm sure there will be some gnarly backdoors in it also lol.

This ^

And the same may apply with this (NSA). I doubt they're releasing It as a token of goodwill.

I agree, unless they release the source Smile

Reply

RE: NSA to release its GHIDRA reverse engineering tool for free #9
(01-08-2019, 05:57 AM)sunjester Wrote:
(01-08-2019, 04:58 AM)mothered Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 11:54 PM)sunjester Wrote: Yea, I'm sure there will be some gnarly backdoors in it also lol.

This ^

And the same may apply with this (NSA). I doubt they're releasing It as a token of goodwill.

unless they release the source Smile

Of which I highly doubt.

That said, If they do, I will gladly stand corrected.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply