Eight Years of Service
Posts: 121
Threads: 4
RE: Preferred way to travel 01-02-2019, 05:40 AM
#14
I rather travel by either plane or by car as a passenger when dealing with long distances. For when I have to move within a city, I rather take an uber or the metro.
•
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 3
Threads: 0
RE: Preferred way to travel 01-02-2019, 10:06 PM
#15
I personally love trains, while they seem to be slower than cars or flying in the US
I still take them when i get a chance
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 19,151
Threads: 2,067
RE: Preferred way to travel 01-03-2019, 03:11 AM
#16
Whatever gets me there fastest, with the least discomfort. Had uncomfortable 15 hour flights and road trips. Have only taken a train a couple times.
•
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 32
Threads: 1
RE: Preferred way to travel 01-05-2019, 03:40 AM
#18
I prefer flying because in my area budget airlines are really cheap haha
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 3,037
Threads: 177
RE: Preferred way to travel 01-05-2019, 05:19 AM
#19
If I'm in control of the vehicle, I quite enjoy driving a car and it's a pretty relaxing activity if it's something you're into. The overall funnest way to travel (and safest, fastest, etc...) though is flying of course. Downside being is more than likely you'll never be in control which kinda sucks.
•
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 3
RE: Preferred way to travel 01-05-2019, 04:36 PM
#20
If long distance I prefer planes, Car other than that.
•