7 reasons why I joined--number 3 will BLOW your mind! 10-25-2018, 04:22 PM
#1
Actually, there's no list. Nor will there be a number 3 to blow your mind.
I'll just briefly introduce myself:
Hi, I'm "bokboot," which is just romanized Korean for XX which means xxxx-xxxxxx which is essentially what a xxxxx-xxxxx is, or a xxxx for short. My profile picture is of a board game called Gomoku. Yeah, I'm just here to kill time (of which, regrettably, I have a bountiful supply of).
I already hate my username.
Here's a fun riddle. Feel free to reply to this post with your ideas of the answer.
I am one of constant company
For I am never alone unless left alone.
Two decades and almost a half,
I grew until we met today.
I admit I am pretty clever:
I know your secrets, I know your lies,
I know what happens under that cover at night,
But betray you, surely I won't!
That is, until you make a mistake
When you don't look at me when I look at you.
I can be your best friend;
I can be your worst enemy.
Who am I?
I'll just briefly introduce myself:
Hi, I'm "bokboot," which is just romanized Korean for XX which means xxxx-xxxxxx which is essentially what a xxxxx-xxxxx is, or a xxxx for short. My profile picture is of a board game called Gomoku. Yeah, I'm just here to kill time (of which, regrettably, I have a bountiful supply of).
I already hate my username.
Spoiler: Korean
μκ°μ΄ μμ€νλ€λ κ²μ μλλ°λ λΆκ΅¬νκ³ μκΉκ² μ°λ μ¬λ. λΉλ¬Έμ μκΈ°μλ©΄ μλ§λ κ·Έκ²μ μ μ κ²μ΄λ€. λ΄ λ¬Έμ .κ³ λ―Όλ€μ λν΄ λ¬ΌλΆκΈμ¨λ₯Ό μ°κ³ μΆλ€. μΌλ§λ νΈν κΉ ν¨κ» μ¬λΌμ§ μ μλ€λ©΄.
Here's a fun riddle. Feel free to reply to this post with your ideas of the answer.
I am one of constant company
For I am never alone unless left alone.
Two decades and almost a half,
I grew until we met today.
I admit I am pretty clever:
I know your secrets, I know your lies,
I know what happens under that cover at night,
But betray you, surely I won't!
That is, until you make a mistake
When you don't look at me when I look at you.
I can be your best friend;
I can be your worst enemy.
Who am I?


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)


















![[Image: anime-png.jpg]](https://image.ibb.co/bSNjJA/anime-png.jpg)




















![[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/GpMWGWMN/rsz-rufdq6b.png)