Login Register






Report messages filter_list
Author
Message
Report messages #1
Could we get this feature added ? For example when people are advertising, instead of forwarding it to the staff we can, just report it from the inbox and be done with it.
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni


RE: Report messages #2
As opposed to posts/threads being reported on a consistent basis, It's not too often that advertising Is received via PM, so I don't believe the feature's Implementation Is warranted.

If there was a high degree of advertising that had a significant negative Impact on a member's capacity to report It, then yes, I agree It's well worth considering.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]


RE: Report messages #3
(10-25-2018, 03:58 PM)mothered Wrote: As opposed to posts/threads being reported on a consistent basis, It's not too often that advertising Is received via PM, so I don't believe the feature's Implementation Is warranted.

If there was a high degree of advertising that had a significant negative Impact on a member's capacity to report It, then yes, I agree It's well worth considering.
That was just one example. I'm sure flaming and etc can also take place over pm.
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni


RE: Report messages #4
(10-25-2018, 04:43 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 03:58 PM)mothered Wrote: As opposed to posts/threads being reported on a consistent basis, It's not too often that advertising Is received via PM, so I don't believe the feature's Implementation Is warranted.

If there was a high degree of advertising that had a significant negative Impact on a member's capacity to report It, then yes, I agree It's well worth considering.
That was just one example.  I'm sure flaming and etc can also take place over pm.

So was mine (an example).

I agree that a lot can happen over PMs that're not compliant with forum rules, but In my experience prior to my position on this board, It wasn't to the magnitude of having to Implement changes such as the Report feature.

When PMs are received that require the attention of staff, simply use the Compose option, enter multiple staff recipients and copy the message In question. All this can be done within 10 seconds.

That's just my view on the matter.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]