RE: Shit Sinisterly Says (on Discord) 09-26-2018, 12:20 AM
#201
| Shit Sinisterly Says (on Discord) filter_list | |
RE: Shit Sinisterly Says (on Discord) 09-28-2018, 11:14 AM
#202
Die But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN
RE: Shit Sinisterly Says (on Discord) 10-09-2018, 08:02 AM
#203
![[Image: unknown.png]](https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/365209107600244738/498945499898970113/unknown.png)
I'm sorry, but this was too good to leave out
~ Nytelife26 ~
RE: Shit Sinisterly Says (on Discord) 10-09-2018, 10:24 AM
#204
(10-09-2018, 08:02 AM)Nytelife26 Wrote:
I'm sorry, but this was too good to leave out
The middle comment Is priceless.
And probably spot-on.
RE: Shit Sinisterly Says (on Discord) 06-02-2019, 11:40 PM
#208
I'm never gonna forget this one. Absolutely beautiful display of human intelligence.
~ Nytelife26 ~
RE: Shit Sinisterly Says (on Discord) 06-02-2019, 11:42 PM
#209
RE: Shit Sinisterly Says (on Discord) 06-14-2019, 08:49 PM
#210
I feel obliged to keep this thread running. Anyways, this is fucking hilarious.
~ Nytelife26 ~













![[Image: HdLZ50B.png]](https://i.imgur.com/HdLZ50B.png)
![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)







xd joke.
















![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)

