Login Register






[SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App #21
(09-24-2018, 07:35 AM)dark_net Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 07:33 AM)mothered Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 07:32 AM)dark_net Wrote: 80+? Wow that is impressive.

After 25+ years of computing, I wouldn't expect anything less.

Fair enough, what aspect of computing do you specialize in?

Basically, cyber security and everything It entails, and also the security from an end user's standpoint. Of course, exploitation Is also part of the equation.

Moving back on-topic.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App #22
(09-24-2018, 05:04 AM)Oni Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 11:56 PM)Aeolian Wrote: Are we mobile friendly according to Google?

It would drive SEO considering most members use sinisterly on the mobile.

[Image: eDPIklM.png?1]

Theme is responsive and works quite well on mobile.

Yeah awesome, seems it would be. I've never had any issues.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]


RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App #23
Would be a cool idea to have an app, not sure it's necessary though


RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App #24
(09-28-2018, 10:55 PM)JoshOG Wrote: Would be a cool idea to have an app, not sure it's necessary though

As Oni mentioned In an earlier post:
Quote:You can access us via the Tapatalk application, which Is available on Android/iOS.

Based on the above, I don't believe It Is necessary.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]


RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App #25
Definitely use this board exclusively on a device that has a keyboard. Also the work/cost required to make a proprietary app for a forum would definitely not pay itself off by the amount of members that would use it/the amount of new users we'd get from it. Though I can vouch for Tapatalk, I used to use it to access the forum and it worked good.


[SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App #26
I am super happy with TapaTalk its become really good app over time.


RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App #27
What would the point be using an app for the site. You might as well use the internet on your phone.


RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App #28
(10-03-2018, 08:48 AM)MimiE Wrote: What would the point be using an app for the site. You might as well use the internet on your phone.

I definitely agree.

The few times I've logged In via my cell phone, I've done It directly from my browser.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]


RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App #29
(10-03-2018, 11:39 AM)mothered Wrote:
(10-03-2018, 08:48 AM)MimiE Wrote: What would the point be using an app for the site. You might as well use the internet on your phone.

I definitely agree.

The few times I've logged In via my cell phone, I've done It directly from my browser.

We have tapatalk, and it works.


RE: [SUGGESTION] Sinister.ly App #30
(10-10-2018, 03:16 AM)Skullmeat Wrote:
(10-03-2018, 11:39 AM)mothered Wrote:
(10-03-2018, 08:48 AM)MimiE Wrote: What would the point be using an app for the site. You might as well use the internet on your phone.

I definitely agree.

The few times I've logged In via my cell phone, I've done It directly from my browser.

We have tapatalk, and it works.

I know, but I always access this board via my PC. I need speed and a cell phone Is quite annoying for me.

I haven't tried Tapatalk, so I'm probably speaking prematurely.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]