Login Register






What's your internet speeds! filter_list
Author
Message
What's your internet speeds! #1
Unfortunately I live on an Island way below alot of you which is why our speeds are trash compare to the rest of the world.

Please feel free to drop your results, interested in seeing who has the fastest internet on Sinister!

[Image: Ntvm2uy.png]
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

Reply

RE: What's your internet speeds! #2
[Image: T1fIqXB.png]
[Image: U2JKI5T.png]

Reply

RE: What's your internet speeds! #3
Can't get worse than this:
Spoiler:
[Image: KTHA3Z1.png]


Six systems running simultaneously, along with threat & Intelligence monitoring and IDS/IPS Is chewing my bandwidth.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: What's your internet speeds! #4
I have 300/300 so that's pretty good.

Reply

RE: What's your internet speeds! #5
(09-27-2018, 12:29 PM)FunkyG Wrote: I have 300/300 so that's pretty good.

Impressive.

Any screenshots available?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: What's your internet speeds! #6
I only get 12 downlink Sad and pay $120/mo AUD
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2018, 07:43 AM by Jimbo39238.)

Reply

RE: What's your internet speeds! #7
Best this:

[Image: ybsiKCi.png]

Spoiler:
Obviously not real.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: What's your internet speeds! #8
(09-28-2018, 07:08 AM)mothered Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 12:29 PM)FunkyG Wrote: I have 300/300 so that's pretty good.

Impressive.

Any screenshots available?

Yes, [Image: MSF55t3.jpg]

Reply

RE: What's your internet speeds! #9
(09-28-2018, 12:55 PM)FunkyG Wrote:
(09-28-2018, 07:08 AM)mothered Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 12:29 PM)FunkyG Wrote: I have 300/300 so that's pretty good.

Impressive.

Any screenshots available?

Yes,
Spoiler:
[Image: MSF55t3.jpg]

Now that's Impressive.

The fastest ISPs In my locality, cannot come close to that speed.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: What's your internet speeds! #10
Fastest down I have had was 120Mb/s and 3.2Mb/s up. But, in avg I get 100Mb/s down and 2.2Mb/s up

Internet in Australia is typically somberness.
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2018, 05:53 AM by dismay.)
[Image: 4MtNRt3.gif]

Reply