Login Register






Leak 78x-netflix-accounts-premium-full-capture filter_list
Author
Message
RE: 78x-netflix-accounts-premium-full-capture #11
(09-24-2018, 06:09 AM)mothered Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 10:13 PM)dark_net Wrote: Thanks for the share, has anyone tried any of these yet?

Have a look at my post above (with the screenshot).

It was working at the time.

Cheers. I will give a few more a try and post if they are working.
~this post is fictitious; I am playing a persona~

Reply

RE: 78x-netflix-accounts-premium-full-capture #12
(09-24-2018, 07:25 AM)dark_net Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 06:09 AM)mothered Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 10:13 PM)dark_net Wrote: Thanks for the share, has anyone tried any of these yet?

Have a look at my post above (with the screenshot).

It was working at the time.

Cheers. I will give a few more a try and post if they are working.

I didn't get a chance to test the balance, so given one was In fact valid, I'd say there'd be more of the same.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: 78x-netflix-accounts-premium-full-capture #13
(09-24-2018, 07:27 AM)mothered Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 07:25 AM)dark_net Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 06:09 AM)mothered Wrote: Have a look at my post above (with the screenshot).

It was working at the time.

Cheers. I will give a few more a try and post if they are working.

I didn't get a chance to test the balance, so given one was In fact valid, I'd say there'd be more of the same.

Yeah that does make sense. Where do these dumps get their accounts from?
~this post is fictitious; I am playing a persona~

Reply

RE: 78x-netflix-accounts-premium-full-capture #14
@mothered please can you dm me the direct link as i cannot get to it through his shortened url. There is a red popup covering the link after i do the captcha which i cannot get rid of.

EDIT: nevermind i was just being stupid. I have got the link
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2018, 04:58 PM by Tibo inc.)
~this post is fictitious; I am playing a persona~

Reply

RE: 78x-netflix-accounts-premium-full-capture #15
(09-26-2018, 04:47 PM)dark_net Wrote: @mothered please can you dm me the direct link as i cannot get to it through his shortened url. There is a red popup covering the link after i do the captcha which i cannot get rid of.

EDIT: nevermind i was just being stuiped. I have got the link

I've just got It at the time of your edit.

In the event other members are having Issues, I'll post It here.
https://hastebin.com/raw/ogorojuqup
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: 78x-netflix-accounts-premium-full-capture #16
(09-26-2018, 04:58 PM)mothered Wrote:
(09-26-2018, 04:47 PM)dark_net Wrote: @mothered please can you dm me the direct link as i cannot get to it through his shortened url. There is a red popup covering the link after i do the captcha which i cannot get rid of.

EDIT: nevermind i was just being stuiped. I have got the link

I've just got It at the time of your edit.

In the event other members are having Issues, I'll post It here.
https://hastebin.com/raw/ogorojuqup

Thanks anyways
~this post is fictitious; I am playing a persona~

Reply

RE: 78x-netflix-accounts-premium-full-capture #17
Which one did you try @mothered ? Because i just tried the first 5, and a random one in the middle and none worked for me.
~this post is fictitious; I am playing a persona~

Reply

RE: 78x-netflix-accounts-premium-full-capture #18
(09-26-2018, 05:11 PM)dark_net Wrote: Which one did you try @mothered ?  Because i just tried the first 5, and a random one in the middle and none worked for me.

Truthfully, I don't remember the exact account. It's not saved In my browser's password manager either.

It was somewhere toward the middle.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: 78x-netflix-accounts-premium-full-capture #19
(09-26-2018, 05:17 PM)mothered Wrote:
(09-26-2018, 05:11 PM)dark_net Wrote: Which one did you try @mothered ?  Because i just tried the first 5, and a random one in the middle and none worked for me.

Truthfully, I don't remember the exact account. It's not saved In my browser's password manager either.

It was somewhere toward the middle.

I think it might have to do with people changing the passwords or the accounts not being renewed
~this post is fictitious; I am playing a persona~

Reply

RE: 78x-netflix-accounts-premium-full-capture #20
(09-26-2018, 05:22 PM)dark_net Wrote:
(09-26-2018, 05:17 PM)mothered Wrote:
(09-26-2018, 05:11 PM)dark_net Wrote: Which one did you try @mothered ?  Because i just tried the first 5, and a random one in the middle and none worked for me.

Truthfully, I don't remember the exact account. It's not saved In my browser's password manager either.

It was somewhere toward the middle.

I think it might have to do with people changing the passwords or the accounts not being renewed

Agree.

I'd say It's a combination of both, but given they're community property, most will be due to changing the password.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply