Login Register






what website is good to buy sub version anime ? filter_list
Author
Message
what website is good to buy sub version anime ? #1
what website is good to buy sub version anime ? I want USA stores. Cool
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply

RE: what website is good to buy sub version anime ? #2
Do you mean streaming service? Or do you mean like irl stores?

For streaming services Crunchyroll has quite a good selection of anime(and you can cheap cracked ACC's), however a lot of people complain about the user interface of it. If this is a problem for you Netflix has a few animes but the user interface is much better. If you don't want to pay kissanime has nearly every anime and is free, only bad thing is there's too many ads.

[Image: ATyJZNu.gif]

Reply

RE: what website is good to buy sub version anime ? #3
(09-20-2018, 07:57 AM)Auftot Wrote: Do you mean streaming service? Or do you mean like irl stores?

For streaming services Crunchyroll has quite a good selection of anime(and you can cheap cracked ACC's), however a lot of people complain about the user interface of it. If this is a problem for you Netflix has a few animes but the user interface is much better. If you don't want to pay kissanime has nearly every anime and is free, only bad thing is there's too many ads.

yes it can be streaming anime websites. I do prefer stores in buying DVD's or Blu-ray.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply

RE: what website is good to buy sub version anime ? #4
(09-20-2018, 08:03 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 07:57 AM)Auftot Wrote: Do you mean streaming service? Or do you mean like irl stores?

For streaming services Crunchyroll has quite a good selection of anime(and you can cheap cracked ACC's), however a lot of people complain about the user interface of it. If this is a problem for you Netflix has a few animes but the user interface is much better. If you don't want to pay kissanime has nearly every anime and is free, only bad thing is there's too many ads.

yes it can be streaming anime websites. I do prefer stores in buying DVD's or Blu-ray.

If you want dvds I'm not too sure but my local comic book store has anime and manga.

[Image: ATyJZNu.gif]

Reply

RE: what website is good to buy sub version anime ? #5
I've actually never been in a store that's sold them. I've always just used streaming services. Crunchyroll is the only place I'd trust to pay for streaming. But keep in mind, you're only really paying to see the content before others in a decent quality. Yet, you're almost always able to find it elsewhere when episodes come out (unless you watch dubs). Netflix is another good call, but has limited (but growing) selection
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: what website is good to buy sub version anime ? #6
(09-20-2018, 07:44 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I've actually never been in a store that's sold them. I've always just used streaming services. Crunchyroll is the only place I'd trust to pay for streaming. But keep in mind, you're only really paying to see the content before others in a decent quality. Yet, you're almost always able to find it elsewhere when episodes come out (unless you watch dubs). Netflix is another good call, but has limited (but growing) selection

understand Smile
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply

RE: what website is good to buy sub version anime ? #7
(09-20-2018, 07:52 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote: what website is good to buy sub version anime ? I want USA stores.  Cool

I think 9anime

Reply

RE: what website is good to buy sub version anime ? #8
(09-22-2018, 05:11 AM)NAMELESZ Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 07:52 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote: what website is good to buy sub version anime ? I want USA stores.  Cool

I think 9anime

I will take a look at the site. Smile thank you for your input.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply