Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


can anyone make a tutorial for installing and using cracking tools on Linux ? filter_list
Author
Message
can anyone make a tutorial for installing and using cracking tools on Linux ? #1
can anyone make a tutorial for installing and using cracking tools on Linux ?
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply

RE: can anyone make a tutorial for installing and using cracking tools on Linux ? #2
Exactly which tools are you referring to?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: can anyone make a tutorial for installing and using cracking tools on Linux ? #3
(09-09-2018, 09:16 AM)mothered Wrote: Exactly which tools are you referring to?

like storm , Snipr and sentry
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply

RE: can anyone make a tutorial for installing and using cracking tools on Linux ? #4
Those are Windows programs. If you want to use them you need to install Wine.

You probably will need the .NET framework as well which is a pain in the ass to install on Wine.
~~ Might be back? ~~

Reply

RE: can anyone make a tutorial for installing and using cracking tools on Linux ? #5
(09-09-2018, 06:01 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote: Those are Windows programs. If you want to use them you need to install Wine.

Alternatively, Install a VM with the Windows OS on your Linux physical machine.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply

RE: can anyone make a tutorial for installing and using cracking tools on Linux ? #6
(09-10-2018, 03:35 AM)mothered Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 06:01 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote: Those are Windows programs. If you want to use them you need to install Wine.

Alternatively, Install a VM with the Windows OS on your Linux physical machine.
well see every time I try to use them right. my virus scan on windows keep on getting rid of it.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply

RE: can anyone make a tutorial for installing and using cracking tools on Linux ? #7
(09-10-2018, 03:18 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 03:35 AM)mothered Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 06:01 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote: Those are Windows programs. If you want to use them you need to install Wine.

Alternatively, Install a VM with the Windows OS on your Linux physical machine.
well see every time I try to use them right. my virus scan on windows keep on getting rid of it.

It's a commonality for tools of this nature to be detected as false positives.

Simply disable any AV you may have running at the time.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: can anyone make a tutorial for installing and using cracking tools on Linux ? #8
(09-10-2018, 08:49 PM)mothered Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 03:18 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 03:35 AM)mothered Wrote: Alternatively, Install a VM with the Windows OS on your Linux physical machine.
well see every time I try to use them right. my virus scan on windows keep on getting rid of it.

It's a commonality for tools of this nature to be detected as false positives.

Simply disable any AV you may have running at the time.

is there a way for the av right. to accept the program?
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply

RE: can anyone make a tutorial for installing and using cracking tools on Linux ? #9
(09-10-2018, 11:56 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 08:49 PM)mothered Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 03:18 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote: well see every time I try to use them right. my virus scan on windows keep on getting rid of it.

It's a commonality for tools of this nature to be detected as false positives.

Simply disable any AV you may have running at the time.

is there a way for the av right. to accept the program?

Yes, add the file as an exception (exclusion) via the AV.

Essentially, the AV will deem the file as trusted and not detect/remove It.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: can anyone make a tutorial for installing and using cracking tools on Linux ? #10
Have you tried looking at Linux alternatives for the Windows hacking tools you mentioned?
[Image: 4MtNRt3.gif]

Reply