Login Register






Cosplay filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Cosplay #11
(08-24-2018, 10:33 PM)Ender Wrote: If I were to cosplay? Hmm...
1. JUUZOU! (Tokyo Ghoul or Tokyo Ghoul: Re)
2. Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul or Tokyo Ghoul: Re)
3. L (Death Note, I wouldn't have to do much work for this lol)
4. Mockingbird / Toto (Deadman Wonderland, this could be neat)

Female would be Shiro (Deadman Wonderland), Kon (Tokyo Ravens), or Mirai (Kyoukai no Kanata, also my sig and avatar). Eto (Tokyo Ghoul) would be cool but also annoying as hell. Also Juuzou (again, he's nearly a trap) and Nagisa-as-trap (Assasination classroom). Inori from Guilty Crown is cool but kinda lewd.
Also any elf, elves are good.

That is one extensive, though interesting list. I do also like the guilty crown one. But yes, too lewd to actually do for me.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply

RE: Cosplay #12
(08-24-2018, 11:02 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 09:00 PM)M00N66 Wrote: I cosplayed as Moonman before. Like with a voice changer and everything, steel baton, Kek flag, modified mask, etc. Dude I got chased by extremely angry leftists for a solid 2 hours. However it was worth it. I am the only person on the planet to successfully pull that character off hahahaha.

I was leaning towards anime cosplay.. but damn.
That's both fucked up and funny in equal measure.

I like bizarre cosplay. It stands out so much more hahaha.
Need help with anything involving servers, network troubleshooting, primitive hosting, etc? Message me!
Fund my pathetic existence on this planet:
BTC: 1MdDhBGWRQFrfuiXZR7eiJjt9mCmGvNFts

[+] 1 user Likes M00N66's post
Reply

RE: Cosplay #13
(08-24-2018, 11:23 PM)M00N66 Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 11:02 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 09:00 PM)M00N66 Wrote: I cosplayed as Moonman before. Like with a voice changer and everything, steel baton, Kek flag, modified mask, etc. Dude I got chased by extremely angry leftists for a solid 2 hours. However it was worth it. I am the only person on the planet to successfully pull that character off hahahaha.

I was leaning towards anime cosplay.. but damn.
That's both fucked up and funny in equal measure.

I like bizarre cosplay. It stands out so much more hahaha.

Hey, it's a memory you won't forget
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply

RE: Cosplay #14
(08-24-2018, 11:23 PM)M00N66 Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 11:02 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 09:00 PM)M00N66 Wrote: I cosplayed as Moonman before. Like with a voice changer and everything, steel baton, Kek flag, modified mask, etc. Dude I got chased by extremely angry leftists for a solid 2 hours. However it was worth it. I am the only person on the planet to successfully pull that character off hahahaha.

I was leaning towards anime cosplay.. but damn.
That's both fucked up and funny in equal measure.

I like bizarre cosplay. It stands out so much more hahaha.

Like fat guys dressed as Sailor Moon?
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 2 users Like Oni's post
Reply

RE: Cosplay #15
(08-26-2018, 09:21 PM)Oni Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 11:23 PM)M00N66 Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 11:02 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I was leaning towards anime cosplay.. but damn.
That's both fucked up and funny in equal measure.

I like bizarre cosplay. It stands out so much more hahaha.

Like fat guys dressed as Sailor Moon?

I once saw a guy dressed as Madoka. That's not something you can get out of your head.

[+] 2 users Like Skullmeat's post
Reply

RE: Cosplay #16
I think cosplay to Akatsuki from Naruto it is a good idea.
It is cheap, easy to make, it looks cool, and it could be fun to have the same costume with your friends.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2018, 10:32 PM by BK-201.)

Reply

RE: Cosplay #17
(08-26-2018, 09:21 PM)Oni Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 11:23 PM)M00N66 Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 11:02 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I was leaning towards anime cosplay.. but damn.
That's both fucked up and funny in equal measure.

I like bizarre cosplay. It stands out so much more hahaha.

Like fat guys dressed as Sailor Moon?

No... Not like that TT_TT


(08-26-2018, 09:22 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:
(08-26-2018, 09:21 PM)Oni Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 11:23 PM)M00N66 Wrote: I like bizarre cosplay. It stands out so much more hahaha.

Like fat guys dressed as Sailor Moon?

I once saw a guy dressed as Madoka. That's not something you can get out of your head.

Good god lol. Pics or it didn't happen!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Cosplay #18
(08-26-2018, 10:14 PM)BK-201 Wrote: I think cosplay to Akatsuki from Naruto it is a good idea.
It is cheap, easy to make, it looks cool, and it could be fun to have the same costume with your friends.

[Image: 22851914_1930493390608140_67611148389958...10x400.jpg]

I'm not a Naruto fan, but it's a good one to do with friends. I've seen some ace imitations over the years
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Cosplay #19
(08-27-2018, 09:36 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(08-26-2018, 09:21 PM)Oni Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 11:23 PM)M00N66 Wrote: I like bizarre cosplay. It stands out so much more hahaha.

Like fat guys dressed as Sailor Moon?

No... Not like that TT_TT


(08-26-2018, 09:22 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:
(08-26-2018, 09:21 PM)Oni Wrote: Like fat guys dressed as Sailor Moon?

I once saw a guy dressed as Madoka. That's not something you can get out of your head.

Good god lol. Pics or it didn't happen!

Uh, I didnt go out of my way to get pics of that. Its something Id rather NOT remember.

Reply

RE: Cosplay #20
(08-27-2018, 10:09 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 09:36 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(08-26-2018, 09:21 PM)Oni Wrote: Like fat guys dressed as Sailor Moon?

No... Not like that TT_TT


(08-26-2018, 09:22 PM)Skullmeat Wrote: I once saw a guy dressed as Madoka. That's not something you can get out of your head.

Good god lol. Pics or it didn't happen!

Uh, I didnt go out of my way to get pics of that. Its something Id rather NOT remember.

aha!! I've seen some crazy stuff in London too. I may actually have pictures somewhere...
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply