Login Register






Cosplay filter_list
Author
Message
Cosplay #1
Have you ever cosplayed? If so, what as?

I've always wanted to, but never have. I used to like the Asuna outfit, but so many people use that one. And some that were recommended to me were... Just plain lewd. Not sure what I'd pick now.

[Image: 22muwzxyxsrcebfiq6cufuwkg743eopq_00.jpg]

What would be your ideal cosplay - regardless of cost?
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Cosplay #2
I would honestly cosplay as Shu from Guilty crown.

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1x9HEMpXXX...ipping.jpg

But if I could as a girl, I would say Ruby from RWBY

Reply

RE: Cosplay #3
(08-19-2018, 01:24 AM)KimS Wrote: I would honestly cosplay as Shu from Guilty crown.

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1x9HEMpXXX...ipping.jpg

But if I could as a girl, I would say Ruby from RWBY

Oh, she does have a nice costume.

I feel cosplay for blokes can be a little more challenging to find one you like. Some of the wigs are.... Not like the character at all xD
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply

RE: Cosplay #4
(08-19-2018, 05:02 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 01:24 AM)KimS Wrote: I would honestly cosplay as Shu from Guilty crown.

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1x9HEMpXXX...ipping.jpg

But if I could as a girl, I would say Ruby from RWBY

Oh, she does have a nice costume.

I feel cosplay for blokes can be a little more challenging to find one you like. Some of the wigs are.... Not like the character at all xD

Ruby is just amazing honestly.

Reply

RE: Cosplay #5
I want to cosplay as some badass chick or, the doc.

Reply

RE: Cosplay #6
Aren't many characters with facial hair, options are limited unless I want to shave. A lot of them also have quite poofy/stylized hair.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Cosplay #7
(08-23-2018, 06:56 AM)Oni Wrote: Aren't many characters with facial hair, options are limited unless I want to shave. A lot of them also have quite poofy/stylized hair.

That's what I was thinking. Though you have to do Spike one day... Just once...
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Cosplay #8
I cosplayed as Moonman before. Like with a voice changer and everything, steel baton, Kek flag, modified mask, etc. Dude I got chased by extremely angry leftists for a solid 2 hours. However it was worth it. I am the only person on the planet to successfully pull that character off hahahaha.
Need help with anything involving servers, network troubleshooting, primitive hosting, etc? Message me!
Fund my pathetic existence on this planet:
BTC: 1MdDhBGWRQFrfuiXZR7eiJjt9mCmGvNFts

Reply

RE: Cosplay #9
If I were to cosplay? Hmm...
1. JUUZOU! (Tokyo Ghoul or Tokyo Ghoul: Re)
2. Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul or Tokyo Ghoul: Re)
3. L (Death Note, I wouldn't have to do much work for this lol)
4. Mockingbird / Toto (Deadman Wonderland, this could be neat)

Female would be Shiro (Deadman Wonderland), Kon (Tokyo Ravens), or Mirai (Kyoukai no Kanata, also my sig and avatar). Eto (Tokyo Ghoul) would be cool but also annoying as hell. Also Juuzou (again, he's nearly a trap) and Nagisa-as-trap (Assasination classroom). Inori from Guilty Crown is cool but kinda lewd.
Also any elf, elves are good.
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2018, 10:36 PM by Blink.)


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.

Reply

RE: Cosplay #10
(08-24-2018, 09:00 PM)M00N66 Wrote: I cosplayed as Moonman before. Like with a voice changer and everything, steel baton, Kek flag, modified mask, etc. Dude I got chased by extremely angry leftists for a solid 2 hours. However it was worth it. I am the only person on the planet to successfully pull that character off hahahaha.

I was leaning towards anime cosplay.. but damn.
That's both fucked up and funny in equal measure.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply