Login Register






Forum goals filter_list
Author
Message
Forum goals #1
I love the idea with the forum goals, but shouldnt they be a bit higher so its more of a challenge? Atm they are 100% when i visit the page.
Whats your opinion guys?


RE: Forum goals #2
In terms of forum goals, what do you mean by "more of challenge"?
Is this relating to the NSP shop or, just personal goals with the forums or accomplishments.


RE: Forum goals #3
(07-28-2018, 02:26 PM)Mimiakira Wrote: In terms of forum goals, what do you mean by "more of challenge"?
Is this relating to the NSP shop or, just personal goals with the forums or accomplishments.

On the home page, right hand side, that's the forum goals section. They mention daily posts, daily threads, and new users.

We used to set them depending on how well the forum was posting etc. Mothered and Mimi are posting like madmen, and others followed suit, so we're overachieving. I'm sure Oni will change them again soon.

Update: I mentioned it to Oni. He's updated them.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]


RE: Forum goals #4
Raised forum goals to 250 posts, 25 threads, 25 new members. I'd appreciate if I don't have to change it back. Tongue
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 3 users Like Oni's post

RE: Forum goals #5
(07-28-2018, 02:45 PM)Jiggly Wrote: We used to set them depending on how well the forum was posting etc.

Exactly this.

In my experience on this board, they're set against the consistency of activity and adjusted accordingly with fluctuation.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]


RE: Forum goals #6
(07-28-2018, 02:45 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 02:26 PM)Mimiakira Wrote: In terms of forum goals, what do you mean by "more of challenge"?
Is this relating to the NSP shop or, just personal goals with the forums or accomplishments.

On the home page, right hand side, that's the forum goals section. They mention daily posts, daily threads, and new users.

We used to set them depending on how well the forum was posting etc. Mothered and Mimi are posting like madmen, and others followed suit, so we're overachieving. I'm sure Oni will change them again soon.

Update: I mentioned it to Oni. He's updated them.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. Good idea was to update that.

[+] 1 user Likes Vultra's post

RE: Forum goals #7
(07-28-2018, 03:29 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 02:45 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 02:26 PM)Mimiakira Wrote: In terms of forum goals, what do you mean by "more of challenge"?
Is this relating to the NSP shop or, just personal goals with the forums or accomplishments.

On the home page, right hand side, that's the forum goals section. They mention daily posts, daily threads, and new users.

We used to set them depending on how well the forum was posting etc. Mothered and Mimi are posting like madmen, and others followed suit, so we're overachieving. I'm sure Oni will change them again soon.

Update: I mentioned it to Oni. He's updated them.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. Good idea was to update that.

To be honest I'd forgotten about it too. I'd grown used to watching it be met. But I look at it every time I come on SL.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]


RE: Forum goals #8
(08-03-2018, 11:42 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 03:29 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 02:45 PM)Jiggly Wrote: On the home page, right hand side, that's the forum goals section. They mention daily posts, daily threads, and new users.

We used to set them depending on how well the forum was posting etc. Mothered and Mimi are posting like madmen, and others followed suit, so we're overachieving. I'm sure Oni will change them again soon.

Update: I mentioned it to Oni. He's updated them.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. Good idea was to update that.

But I look at it every time I come on SL.

Same.

It's one of (If not) the first things I look at when logging In. At the time of this post, It's been adjusted according to the flow of the board's activity.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]


RE: Forum goals #9
(07-28-2018, 02:46 PM)Oni Wrote: Raised forum goals to 250 posts, 25 threads, 25 new members. I'd appreciate if I don't have to change it back. Tongue

Hopefully we can have them raised in the upcoming months xD
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni


RE: Forum goals #10
(08-12-2018, 05:56 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 02:46 PM)Oni Wrote: Raised forum goals to 250 posts, 25 threads, 25 new members. I'd appreciate if I don't have to change it back. Tongue

Hopefully we can have them raised in the upcoming months xD

If activity keeps up we can. Though I noticed we are at less than 150 currently. Let's keep the momentum Smile
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 2 users Like Jiggly's post