RE: Cops Are Hacking iPhones With Secretive $15,000 GrayKey 07-31-2018, 06:14 AM
#31
and. i assume only darpa and the cia or nsa uses optic verification? I mean with your eye... whatever that would be called?
| Cops Are Hacking iPhones With Secretive $15,000 GrayKey filter_list | |
(07-31-2018, 06:14 AM)singlehandlogic Wrote: and. i assume only darpa and the cia or nsa uses optic verification? I mean with your eye... whatever that would be called?
(11-06-2019, 12:57 AM)azozaziz Wrote: Another great reason to not use those fingerprint scanners.
(04-15-2020, 05:14 PM)partiniu Wrote: Wow thank you for this information. I don't have an iphone however and i don't live in America, fuck NSA and its exploits.
(04-15-2020, 09:07 AM)360929396329953295 Wrote: For example, generate 10 billion fingerprints, and spin up 10,000 instances of the Iphone unlock screen, and brute force all 10 billion fingerprints through the iphone instances until a partial match is found and ihpone unlocks.