Login Register






What outfit should I wear? Need help with an event/party. filter_list
Author
Message
What outfit should I wear? Need help with an event/party. #1
I am invited to a very prestigious party in which important people of my town and nearby cities have been invited. I am not sure about what I should wear. I bought some clothes (6 outfits) and took a picture of them while wearing them. Please look at them and let me know. The party is in Falador's partycentrum.

Please give me your honest opinion, let's start:

Outfit 1:
Spoiler:
[Image: latest?cb=20160907161836]


Outfit 2:
Spoiler:
[Image: latest?cb=20150905010845]


Outfit 3:
Spoiler:
[Image: latest?cb=20160101003156]


Outfit 4:
Spoiler:
[Image: latest?cb=20170204130040]


Outfit 5:
Spoiler:
[Image: latest?cb=20161208015523]


Outfit 6:
Spoiler:
[Image: latest?cb=20161209080131]


What do you guys think? What outfit should I wear?

Credits: Deniz (Found it hilarious ahaha!)
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

[+] 1 user Likes Aeolian's post
Reply

RE: What outfit should I wear? Need help with an event/party. #2
What do I think? I think the party you're going to is abnormal if you ask me.

Reply

RE: What outfit should I wear? Need help with an event/party. #3
This seems a little odd.

What type of party Is It exactly?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: What outfit should I wear? Need help with an event/party. #4
I between the 1st and 2nd option.

Reply

RE: What outfit should I wear? Need help with an event/party. #5
First and fifth look the best... I'm confused what this is for though

Reply

RE: What outfit should I wear? Need help with an event/party. #6
Outfit 5. Its fancy. Ok in all seriousness, are you trolling us?

Reply

RE: What outfit should I wear? Need help with an event/party. #7
I burst out laughing when I opened this. Biggest troll of the decade.

Reply

RE: What outfit should I wear? Need help with an event/party. #8
(07-26-2018, 04:26 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Outfit 5. Its fancy. Ok in all seriousness, are you trolling us?

Has to be a troll
Well executed OP... well executed

Reply

RE: What outfit should I wear? Need help with an event/party. #9
(07-26-2018, 04:26 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: in all seriousness, are you trolling us?

Probably so.

I've been to a lot of parties In my lifetime, and nothing remotely close to this form of attire.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: What outfit should I wear? Need help with an event/party. #10
(07-27-2018, 11:39 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 04:26 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: in all seriousness, are you trolling us?

Probably so.

I've been to a lot of parties In my lifetime, and nothing remotely close to this form of attire.

Plus the terrible renderings of the costumes give it the comedic value

Reply