Login Register






What are some unpopular opinions that you guys have? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What are some unpopular opinions that you guys have? #21
(07-25-2018, 06:26 AM)reGEN Wrote: Memory starts (0x0) at the top (left-hand corner).

Thanks for that. I didn't know that at all. See, you learn something new everyday.

Reply

RE: What are some unpopular opinions that you guys have? #22
(07-16-2018, 12:27 PM)Mimiakira Wrote: I usually stick within what I have as my limits within the internet.
all I can say is, Mothered and everyone else is a cool cunt.

Also, When Aussies say "cunt", it's pretty much our culture. Equivalent of mate in our dictionary.

Missed this completely.

I've heard of that term, and It's predominantly females who dislike the use of the "C" word.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: What are some unpopular opinions that you guys have? #23
(07-25-2018, 07:48 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 12:27 PM)Mimiakira Wrote: I usually stick within what I have as my limits within the internet.
all I can say is, Mothered and everyone else is a cool cunt.

Also, When Aussies say "cunt", it's pretty much our culture. Equivalent of mate in our dictionary.

Missed this completely.

I've heard of that term, and It's predominantly females who dislike the use of the "C" word.

Well, it depends on the persons nature. Auzzie talk can get pretty horrific and especially my mate when him and I talk.
For me personally, I don't talk until I know the persons nature of background. Listen to how they speak and, the maturity. I could give example but...

[+] 1 user Likes Vultra's post
Reply

RE: What are some unpopular opinions that you guys have? #24
(07-25-2018, 07:38 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-25-2018, 06:26 AM)reGEN Wrote: Memory starts (0x0) at the top (left-hand corner).

Thanks for that. I didn't know that at all. See, you learn something new everyday.

I don't understand what that means. Mind explaining it to me?

Reply

RE: What are some unpopular opinions that you guys have? #25
(07-25-2018, 08:03 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-25-2018, 07:48 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 12:27 PM)Mimiakira Wrote: I usually stick within what I have as my limits within the internet.
all I can say is, Mothered and everyone else is a cool cunt.

Also, When Aussies say "cunt", it's pretty much our culture. Equivalent of mate in our dictionary.

Missed this completely.

I've heard of that term, and It's predominantly females who dislike the use of the "C" word.

Well, it depends on the persons nature. Auzzie talk can get pretty horrific and especially my mate when him and I talk.
For me personally, I don't talk until I know the persons nature of background. Listen to how they speak and, the maturity. I could give example but...

Interesting perspective indeed...
Yet another reminder on how we are all defined by culture

Reply

RE: What are some unpopular opinions that you guys have? #26
(07-25-2018, 08:13 AM)GosuSang Wrote:
(07-25-2018, 07:38 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-25-2018, 06:26 AM)reGEN Wrote: Memory starts (0x0) at the top (left-hand corner).

Thanks for that. I didn't know that at all. See, you learn something new everyday.

I don't understand what that means. Mind explaining it to me?

Well, if reg statement is true then, I didn't know. I need to get into that stuff.

Reply

RE: What are some unpopular opinions that you guys have? #27
(07-25-2018, 08:13 AM)GosuSang Wrote:
(07-25-2018, 07:38 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-25-2018, 06:26 AM)reGEN Wrote: Memory starts (0x0) at the top (left-hand corner).

Thanks for that. I didn't know that at all. See, you learn something new everyday.

I don't understand what that means. Mind explaining it to me?

A large majority of software literature teach memory UPSIDE-DOWN, i.e. memory starts at the bottom which is BAD because your stack then goes DOWN (why???? stacks go UP, duh, that's what a stack is) and also implies kernel-mode is also on TOP of user-mode in terms of consistency but everyone shows kernel-mode below user-mode universally which then means "traditional" view of memory then becomes INCONSISTENT. Also their arrays go UP which completely VIOLATES the reading from left to right, down to bottom convention.
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2018, 10:56 AM by reGEN.)

Reply

RE: What are some unpopular opinions that you guys have? #28
jet fuel doesnt melt steel beams.

we invaded 7 countries in 5 years for lies and murdered over a million Muslims since the mid 90's

wallstreet elects your president, not you and i

the us government is one of the largest terrorist supporting agencies on this planet.

once i sat in a C-130 with other soldiers guarding a million us dollars we were dropping off to Egypt officials to give to known terrorist supporters simply because the us needed to overrun another terrorist organization they created

i loved jumping out of airplanes but im scared shitless of heights

i think guy mcphersons revelations about rapid global warming are so fucking scary i hope he is wrong

wallstreet funded 9/11

the internet sucks balls now

we are not alone in the universe and i have seen shit with my own eyes that i cannot explain

i still love the x files and would marry gillian Anderson in a heart beat if i could - id even keep her locked up in the closet if i had to, to keep her from getting away

these are prolly just a few to start the table conversation with my new gf's mom and pops... Biggrin

which is why im still single fifteen years after my divorce and prolly will remain single for the rest of my life

Reply

RE: What are some unpopular opinions that you guys have? #29
unpopular opinion: anime avatars are gay and immature

[+] 1 user Likes coup de grΓ’ce's post
Reply

RE: What are some unpopular opinions that you guys have? #30
(07-31-2018, 01:49 PM)coupΒ deΒ grΓ’ce Wrote: unpopular opinion: anime avatars are gay and immature

Don't you ever every say that
You hear me?
Smile

Reply