Login Register






Otaku Anime sites you watch on filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Anime sites you watch on #11
(07-22-2018, 09:48 AM)GosuSang Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 04:52 PM)Jiggly Wrote: If I had crunchyroll premium, I would probably use it all the time. I like to use Netflix when they have those rare good shoes on there. Otherwise it's gogoanime or kissanime. I think we used to kissanime for Otaku streams.

crunchyroll accounts are sold for like a dollar here if you're interested

I don't have an awful lot of time for anime atm I'm sad to say. But thank you all the same. Once my situation changes in a few months I'll have time again
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply

RE: Anime sites you watch on #12
(07-22-2018, 09:50 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 09:48 AM)GosuSang Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 04:52 PM)Jiggly Wrote: If I had crunchyroll premium, I would probably use it all the time. I like to use Netflix when they have those rare good shoes on there. Otherwise it's gogoanime or kissanime. I think we used to kissanime for Otaku streams.

crunchyroll accounts are sold for like a dollar here if you're interested

I don't have an awful lot of time for anime atm I'm sad to say. But thank you all the same. Once my situation changes in a few months I'll have time again

No worries.
I hope your schedule clears up for anime (if that's what you want to spend it on)!

Reply

RE: Anime sites you watch on #13
I will need to look at getting a crunchyroll account. Someone was giving some account out for free.

Reply

RE: Anime sites you watch on #14
Haha, crunchyroll! Don't tell anyone, but I got premium accounts for freeeee!

Reply

RE: Anime sites you watch on #15
(07-30-2018, 03:33 AM)GoldenSt Wrote: Haha, crunchyroll! Don't tell anyone, but I got premium accounts for freeeee!

Dee r everywheeere :O

Reply