Eight Years of Service
Posts: 62
Threads: 3
RE: What are your favourite drugs 07-21-2018, 04:32 PM
#63
Only drugs Iβve done are weed and acid, tried acid once, not my thing but then again I was drunk and stayed up all night and only got 30 min of sleep lol. Weed is alright I like it, just canβt smoke anymore due to work ethic and drug tests lol, I live In a state where itβs legal and I got a job and on the first day I got let go because of my drug test haha.
β’
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 311
Threads: 16
RE: What are your favourite drugs 07-21-2018, 05:43 PM
#64
I had a friend who like me was open minded but wasn't into drugs at all. If anything I was a lot more open minded. He tried weed and got addicted to it, and eventually tried lean and it took over his life. He was addicted to nicotine and weed as he vaped. I saw this and didn't want to try weed. For one it's bad financially for a person. Second it fabricates feelings you shouldn't have. I don't think I'll try drugs for some of those reasons and the harm it can cause. I was down to try weed at a point but it really is a gateway drug. Similarly I'd try shrooms because it isn't easily accessible nor easy to abuse because of accessibility.
β’
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 243
Threads: 47
RE: What are your favourite drugs 08-23-2018, 08:32 AM
#65
Weed in all its variations, in the morning sativa, at the evening indoca and between some Hybrids
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 53
Threads: 4
RE: What are your favourite drugs 08-23-2018, 08:59 AM
#66
I mean... Advil is a nice drug... it helps with headaches...
Done marijuana like 10-20 times over the course of my sophomore year, but that was it. Wasn't something insanely amazing and I didn't feel the cost was worth it for the short lived effects.
β’
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 147
Threads: 9
RE: What are your favourite drugs 09-19-2018, 03:05 PM
#69
Different drugs for different purposes...
β’
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 168
Threads: 8
RE: What are your favourite drugs 10-06-2018, 11:27 AM
#70
I don't do drugs very often but Ketamine will always stick with me. Coke is fun in social environments.
β’