RE: Have you ever been scammed? 07-15-2018, 01:02 PM
#21
My parents fell for the Indian tech support scam (It was awhile ago) but, since then, it's been "fuck you" and hung up.
| Have you ever been scammed? filter_list | |
(07-15-2018, 01:02 PM)Mimiakira Wrote: My parents fell for the Indian tech support scam (It was awhile ago) but, since then, it's been "fuck you" and hung up.
(07-15-2018, 03:26 PM)mothered Wrote:(07-15-2018, 01:02 PM)Mimiakira Wrote: My parents fell for the Indian tech support scam (It was awhile ago) but, since then, it's been "fuck you" and hung up.
I experienced the good old "your computer has a virus" scam, that requests to open the Windows Event Viewer, thereby point out all the Inconsistencies with the PC In question.
This was probably around 8 months ago, and I hammered them with technicalities to the point of them hanging up 40 minutes later. I enjoyed every minute of the conversation. Evidently, they didn't.
(07-15-2018, 03:51 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:(07-15-2018, 03:26 PM)mothered Wrote:(07-15-2018, 01:02 PM)Mimiakira Wrote: My parents fell for the Indian tech support scam (It was awhile ago) but, since then, it's been "fuck you" and hung up.
I experienced the good old "your computer has a virus" scam, that requests to open the Windows Event Viewer, thereby point out all the Inconsistencies with the PC In question.
This was probably around 8 months ago, and I hammered them with technicalities to the point of them hanging up 40 minutes later. I enjoyed every minute of the conversation. Evidently, they didn't.
Omg, nice. 40 mins wasted of there time. I'm planning on doing something like every IT does. (Payment.exe)
(07-18-2018, 04:30 AM)Nico_lee Wrote: I have never been scammed once now . Β And hope it will not happen in the future too .