Login Register






Get it? #7 - THE HARDEST ONE YET filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Get it? #7 - THE HARDEST ONE YET #21
(07-16-2018, 06:11 AM)Botanicals Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 06:10 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 06:02 AM)Botanicals Wrote: It doesnt lol

Good.

Judging by your last post, I have a few Ideas but given It must rhyme, It's somewhat thrown me off.

It's actually really fucking clever

Yes, I can see that.

From the time of your post, I haven't generated any In depth thoughts, but this getting to the point of a "must solve" situation. I'll dedicate a little time to exhaust every possible angle.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Get it? #7 - THE HARDEST ONE YET #22
(07-16-2018, 06:20 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 06:11 AM)Botanicals Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 06:10 AM)mothered Wrote: Good.

Judging by your last post, I have a few Ideas but given It must rhyme, It's somewhat thrown me off.

It's actually really fucking clever

Yes, I can see that.

From the time of your post, I haven't generated any In depth thoughts, but this getting to the point of a "must solve" situation. I'll dedicate a little time to exhaust every possible angle.


Indeed, it is a "must solve" situation. Smile

Reply

RE: Get it? #7 - THE HARDEST ONE YET #23
Oni the Macaroni. Solved Smile

Reply

RE: Get it? #7 - THE HARDEST ONE YET #24
(07-17-2018, 08:39 PM)Vespei Wrote: Oni the Macaroni. Solved Smile

Nope!

Reply

RE: Get it? #7 - THE HARDEST ONE YET #25
(07-17-2018, 07:10 PM)Botanicals Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 06:20 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 06:11 AM)Botanicals Wrote: It's actually really fucking clever

Yes, I can see that.

From the time of your post, I haven't generated any In depth thoughts, but this getting to the point of a "must solve" situation. I'll dedicate a little time to exhaust every possible angle.


Indeed, it is a "must solve" situation. Smile

Yes, this thread has been active for quite a while, with all replies being futile.

I shall allocate time later today, and solve this. Seldom do I troubleshoot (so to speak) and not find a solution.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Get it? #7 - THE HARDEST ONE YET #26
(07-18-2018, 04:08 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 07:10 PM)Botanicals Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 06:20 AM)mothered Wrote: Yes, I can see that.

From the time of your post, I haven't generated any In depth thoughts, but this getting to the point of a "must solve" situation. I'll dedicate a little time to exhaust every possible angle.


Indeed, it is a "must solve" situation. Smile

Yes, this thread has been active for quite a while, with all replies being futile.

I shall allocate time later today, and solve this. Seldom do I troubleshoot (so to speak) and not find a solution.
Do a little bit of research on who it is.

Reply

RE: Get it? #7 - THE HARDEST ONE YET #27
(07-18-2018, 04:50 AM)Botanicals Wrote:
(07-18-2018, 04:08 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 07:10 PM)Botanicals Wrote: Indeed, it is a "must solve" situation. Smile

Yes, this thread has been active for quite a while, with all replies being futile.

I shall allocate time later today, and solve this. Seldom do I troubleshoot (so to speak) and not find a solution.
Do a little bit of research on who it is.

Thanks for the hint.

That's what I was planning to focus on. And the subsequent attributes are both (obviously) the avatar and the fact It "must" rhyme.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Get it? #7 - THE HARDEST ONE YET #28
@Botanicals, your Private Messages have reached their capacity, hence I could not reply to your message.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Get it? #7 - THE HARDEST ONE YET #29
(07-19-2018, 07:33 AM)mothered Wrote: @Botanicals, your Private Messages have reached their capacity, hence I could not reply to your message.

try now

Reply

RE: Get it? #7 - THE HARDEST ONE YET #30
(07-20-2018, 01:04 AM)Botanicals Wrote:
(07-19-2018, 07:33 AM)mothered Wrote: @Botanicals, your Private Messages have reached their capacity, hence I could not reply to your message.

try now

You've still maxed your quota.

When you delete from (example) your Inbox, by default, all messages go to the "Trash Can". You must also delete them from that folder.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply