RE: Best Free VPNs of 2018 List 07-11-2018, 08:41 AM
#51
I've personally used tunnelbear for a short period of time and got the job done for most cases. Thanks for sharing.
| Best Free VPNs of 2018 List filter_list | |
(07-11-2018, 08:40 AM)mothered Wrote:(07-11-2018, 08:28 AM)Percent Wrote:(07-11-2018, 08:15 AM)mothered Wrote: Stating the obvious, In terms of the latter & compromising entities and the like, never provide Identifiable payment when purchasing a VPN.
It defeats It's purpose of anonymity.
It's easier said than done to provide non-identifiable payment, though. To purchase bitcoin on most exchanges, you are required to provide identifiable information. To purchase Visa gift cards, you are walking into a store, buying the card with your own form of payment, and have a witness or two (along with the potential for being on camera).
For purchases of that nature (gift cards, personally attending stores), I agree It's somewhat Inevitable.
I've purchased a VPN service many years ago In cash, no ties, no Information relative to any or part of my Identity. In the last 5 years or so, I've resorted to cracked accounts. There's always a way/method to keep your ID concealed.
(07-11-2018, 08:50 AM)Percent Wrote:(07-11-2018, 08:40 AM)mothered Wrote:(07-11-2018, 08:28 AM)Percent Wrote: It's easier said than done to provide non-identifiable payment, though. To purchase bitcoin on most exchanges, you are required to provide identifiable information. To purchase Visa gift cards, you are walking into a store, buying the card with your own form of payment, and have a witness or two (along with the potential for being on camera).
For purchases of that nature (gift cards, personally attending stores), I agree It's somewhat Inevitable.
I've purchased a VPN service many years ago In cash, no ties, no Information relative to any or part of my Identity. In the last 5 years or so, I've resorted to cracked accounts. There's always a way/method to keep your ID concealed.
That's interesting. I never knew that you could purchase a VPN with cash.
(07-11-2018, 08:53 AM)mothered Wrote:(07-11-2018, 08:50 AM)Percent Wrote:(07-11-2018, 08:40 AM)mothered Wrote: For purchases of that nature (gift cards, personally attending stores), I agree It's somewhat Inevitable.
I've purchased a VPN service many years ago In cash, no ties, no Information relative to any or part of my Identity. In the last 5 years or so, I've resorted to cracked accounts. There's always a way/method to keep your ID concealed.
That's interesting. I never knew that you could purchase a VPN with cash.
It was an offshore VPN (not widely known) and because It was so many years ago, I don't recall exactly which one.
I'll check my external HDD and locate It.
(07-11-2018, 09:02 AM)Percent Wrote:(07-11-2018, 08:53 AM)mothered Wrote:(07-11-2018, 08:50 AM)Percent Wrote: That's interesting. I never knew that you could purchase a VPN with cash.
It was an offshore VPN (not widely known) and because It was so many years ago, I don't recall exactly which one.
I'll check my external HDD and locate It.
Interesting. How did you send them the cash? Did you mail it?
(01-24-2018, 11:39 AM)Dylan Cooper Wrote: I am a streaming lover, and love to stream worldwide safely and securely.
I went to googling and found an amazing guide on Best Free VPN Services of 2018, below is the list of Top 5 totally free services for secure and safe streaming.
1. Windscribe Free VPN Download
2. TunnelBear Free VPN Download
3. SecurityKiss Free VPN Download
4. Proton Free VPN Download
5. Hide.me Free VPN Download
thank you for sharing .