Login Register






Sinister filter_list
Author
Message
Sinister #1
https://www0.0123movies.com/movies-sinis...tml?play=1

Sinister, 2012. A writer moves into a house to write his new novel, but something is not quite right with the tapes that he finds in the attic....

Reply

RE: Sinister #2
Would highly recommend people to watch. It's amazing and especially creepy in one scene.
FYI: If he can see him, He can see you. That's a hint Wink

Reply

RE: Sinister #3
(06-29-2018, 10:58 AM)Mimiakira Wrote: Would highly recommend people to watch. It's amazing and especially creepy in one scene.
FYI: If he can see him, He can see you. That's a hint Wink

This is actually the only horror movie that scared me and gave me the chills. It is the only horror movie actually scary to me.

Reply

RE: Sinister #4
(06-29-2018, 11:03 AM)Slingshot Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 10:58 AM)Mimiakira Wrote: Would highly recommend people to watch. It's amazing and especially creepy in one scene.
FYI: If he can see him, He can see you. That's a hint Wink

This is actually the only horror movie that scared me and gave me the chills. It is the only horror movie actually scary to me.

I would also recommend, The Possession. Here is the trailer.

Reply

RE: Sinister #5
(06-29-2018, 11:08 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 11:03 AM)Slingshot Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 10:58 AM)Mimiakira Wrote: Would highly recommend people to watch. It's amazing and especially creepy in one scene.
FYI: If he can see him, He can see you. That's a hint Wink

This is actually the only horror movie that scared me and gave me the chills. It is the only horror movie actually scary to me.

I would also recommend, The Possession. Here is the trailer.

I will watch that tomorrow and see what I think. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Slingshot's post
Reply

RE: Sinister #6
In the days I was Into movies, horror was definitely my favorite genre. Sinister seems well worthy of watching.

So too Is this.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Sinister #7
(06-29-2018, 11:22 AM)mothered Wrote: In the days I was Into movies, horror was definitely my favorite genre. Sinister seems well worthy of watching.

So too Is this.

The Conjuring was definitely a scary movie.

Reply

RE: Sinister #8
(06-29-2018, 11:22 AM)mothered Wrote: In the days I was Into movies, horror was definitely my favorite genre. Sinister seems well worthy of watching.

So too Is this.

watched the latest one and, I personally liked it. Might have to watch the first since, skipping movies from the first isn't the go. lol

Reply

RE: Sinister #9
I just saw it and honestly I didn't like it very much but one scene scared the sh*t out of me! It was just one pretty lazy and easy jump scare but I was pretty petrified.

Reply

RE: Sinister #10
are we tslink about the 2012 film or the forum Smile


Reply