Login Register






[Free] Movie Streaming and Downloading websites. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [Free] Movie Streaming and Downloading websites. #11
(06-28-2018, 09:35 PM)Slingshot Wrote: Not a bad torrent website. I'll keep it bookmarked.  Smile

Let's see how long It remains online.

It's search results are quite comprehensive. I tend to chop and change between this and TPB.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: [Free] Movie Streaming and Downloading websites. #12
(06-29-2018, 05:04 AM)mothered Wrote:
(06-28-2018, 09:35 PM)Slingshot Wrote: Not a bad torrent website. I'll keep it bookmarked.  Smile

Let's see how long It remains online.

It's search results are quite comprehensive. I tend to chop and change between this and TPB.

Do you only pirate movies and shows off of these websites, or are you more of a video game kind of person? :-)

Reply

RE: [Free] Movie Streaming and Downloading websites. #13
The Australian law is fucked. Most of these sites block but, not for long Wink
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2018, 06:23 AM by Vultra.)

Reply

RE: [Free] Movie Streaming and Downloading websites. #14
(06-29-2018, 06:13 AM)Slingshot Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 05:04 AM)mothered Wrote:
(06-28-2018, 09:35 PM)Slingshot Wrote: Not a bad torrent website. I'll keep it bookmarked.  Smile

Let's see how long It remains online.

It's search results are quite comprehensive. I tend to chop and change between this and TPB.

Do you only pirate movies and shows off of these websites, or are you more of a video game kind of person? :-)

I don't have time for movies nor am I a gamer, so I predominantly download software. If I was Into the latter (gaming), my lappy can certainly handle the last games.
Spoiler:
[Image: XTD2PYC.png]


I also hit some music from time to time.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: [Free] Movie Streaming and Downloading websites. #15
These seem like very good websites for free movies and television series. Thank you.

Reply

RE: [Free] Movie Streaming and Downloading websites. #16
its quite sad that extratorrent and kickass both shut down, but piratebay and 1337x is still here more power to them haha
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 05:43 AM by Xenpai.)

Reply

RE: [Free] Movie Streaming and Downloading websites. #17
(06-29-2018, 06:23 AM)Mimiakira Wrote: The Australian law is fucked. Most of these sites block but, not for long Wink

And the method was the good old DNS block, that literally a 4 year old can circumvent.

Telstra was first to comply, which makes sense since they're the biggest Telco company In the country.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply