Login Register






YouTube Red for FREE? filter_list
Author
Message
YouTube Red for FREE? #1
Basically, it's all of YouTube Red.

Enjoy binge watching  Smile


https://www.rulu.co/
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2018, 11:19 AM by Slippery Slope.)
Code:
Social Engineering
Donate NSP here! Smile

[+] 4 users Like Slippery Slope's post
Reply

RE: YouTube Red for FREE? #2
I didn't know this existed.

The guys at work will love It.
Appreciated.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 2 users Like mothered's post
Reply

RE: YouTube Red for FREE? #3
Thanks for the share!
I love watching YT red series, sadly YT red is not available in my country so I have to pirate.

Reply

RE: YouTube Red for FREE? #4
Thank you for the contribution! Now i know what i have to do for the rest of the day.

Reply

RE: YouTube Red for FREE? #5
For those wanting further aspects such as Android listening when you close out the app, YouTube Vanced can provide you with this.

For Magisk and Root users there are modules for that, but along with that there is a non-root version.

https://vanced.azurewebsites.net/
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
[Image: YUpAMpx.png]

[+] 1 user Likes zorrophreak's post
Reply

RE: YouTube Red for FREE? #6
Thank you for sharing it
This is a good site

Reply

RE: YouTube Red for FREE? #7
Omg, this is amazing. I can finally watch karate kid.

Reply

RE: YouTube Red for FREE? #8
(07-01-2018, 03:00 AM)Mimiakira Wrote: Omg, this is amazing. I can finally watch karate kid.

Are you actually referring to the new Cobra Kai series?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: YouTube Red for FREE? #9
(07-01-2018, 03:21 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 03:00 AM)Mimiakira Wrote: Omg, this is amazing. I can finally watch karate kid.

Are you actually referring to the new Cobra Kai series?

Yes, that's correct.

Reply

RE: YouTube Red for FREE? #10
(07-01-2018, 03:22 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 03:21 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 03:00 AM)Mimiakira Wrote: Omg, this is amazing. I can finally watch karate kid.

Are you actually referring to the new Cobra Kai series?

Yes, that's correct.

Nice.

I've watched the original Karate Kid (1984) many times, and loved every minute of It. I like the fact the original actors, being William Zabka (Johnny Lawrence) & Ralph Macchio (Daniel LaRusso) are In the new series. The latter still looks somewhat the same- 34 years later.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply