Login Register






High Hopes {Panic! At The Disco} filter_list
Author
Message
High Hopes {Panic! At The Disco} #1
High Hopes is amazing, and it's now available on Spotify, iTunes, Google Play, and YouTube.

https://open.spotify.com/track/2djdCbLj1pzRmrDNe7PkW2
https://play.google.com/store/music/albu...drhuwrdvfq
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/high-h...1361152303

Verse 1 is the EXACT reason it is now my favorite song by them, simply because of how motivational it is.

Code:
Mama said Fulfill the prophecy Be something greater Go make a legacy Manifest destiny Back in the days We wanted everything, wanted everything
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2018, 01:49 PM by Synthx.)
[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif]
#yellowheartsforsarah

Reply

RE: High Hopes {Panic! At The Disco} #2
I'm getting a Playback ID error on the video.

I'll check It out directly on YouTube.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: High Hopes {Panic! At The Disco} #3
(05-23-2018, 09:05 PM)mothered Wrote: I'm getting a Playback ID error on the video.

I'll check It out directly on YouTube.

Hmm, I don't know...?
Anyways, I've edited the original post...
[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif]
#yellowheartsforsarah

Reply

RE: High Hopes {Panic! At The Disco} #4
(05-23-2018, 09:08 PM)Synthx Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 09:05 PM)mothered Wrote: I'm getting a Playback ID error on the video.

I'll check It out directly on YouTube.

Hmm, I don't know...?
Anyways, I've edited the original post...

This Is your link. The http:// on the end should not be part of It.
Code:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKserM-i0_Ahttp://[/video]
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: High Hopes {Panic! At The Disco} #5
(05-23-2018, 09:23 PM)mothered Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 09:08 PM)Synthx Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 09:05 PM)mothered Wrote: I'm getting a Playback ID error on the video.

I'll check It out directly on YouTube.

Hmm, I don't know...?
Anyways, I've edited the original post...

This Is your link. The http:// on the end should not be part of It.
Code:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKserM-i0_Ahttp://[/video]

I didn't even put that http on the end -_- WOW
[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif]
#yellowheartsforsarah

Reply

RE: High Hopes {Panic! At The Disco} #6
(05-24-2018, 01:49 PM)Synthx Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 09:23 PM)mothered Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 09:08 PM)Synthx Wrote: Hmm, I don't know...?
Anyways, I've edited the original post...

This Is your link. The http:// on the end should not be part of It.
Code:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKserM-i0_Ahttp://[/video]

I didn't even put that http on the end -_- WOW

If you used the button (above the textbox) to Insert the YouTube link, the http:// Is already In the Input field so If you placed the link at the start, the http:// would've ended up In the end.

The main thing Is you've fixed the link.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply