My Inactivity 04-26-2013, 04:07 AM
#1
I know what you guys are probably thinking. 'Oh great, another one of these threads?!'
Yep, it is.
I'm sorry I haven't been as active as I used to. I just didn't feel the need to get on here since everyone is leaving, or going inactive.
I will be staying permanently though. Although I may not be posting, that doesn't mean I'm not on. Shoot me a PM and I promise you I'll reply.
To sum this thread up; I will be more active as of now.
* I am going to be changing my username soon. ( I am Zombie, Bane, Tattoo )
Yep, it is.
I'm sorry I haven't been as active as I used to. I just didn't feel the need to get on here since everyone is leaving, or going inactive.
I will be staying permanently though. Although I may not be posting, that doesn't mean I'm not on. Shoot me a PM and I promise you I'll reply.
To sum this thread up; I will be more active as of now.
* I am going to be changing my username soon. ( I am Zombie, Bane, Tattoo )




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)
![[Image: C0onMLw.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/C0onMLw.gif)