Login Register






Best Free VPNs of 2018 List filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Best Free VPNs of 2018 List #31
It should be worth mentioning to be careful with free VPN services. If you don't pay for something, you are the product.

Reply

RE: Best Free VPNs of 2018 List #32
I had been using Private tunnel, but its not free

Reply

RE: Best Free VPNs of 2018 List #33
I always try to stay away from Free VPNs as all of your information pass through their server and they may access your personal data even your credit car* information and also your users/passwords for email and other accounts. The paid VPN companies manage your data encryptions more responsibly and focus on security measures, but when it comes to free ones there is a great risk o compromising your personal data. So think before what you are going to do.

Reply

RE: Best Free VPNs of 2018 List #34
I've been using NordVPN as of late, and must say It's serving me very well Indeed.

It's very stable and responsive and (so they say), no logs are stored.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Best Free VPNs of 2018 List #35
Well, if you have been using it since a long time, I will also give it a try, but when it comes to speed I am not sure a free VPN will be providing a good speed?

Reply

RE: Best Free VPNs of 2018 List #36
(04-19-2018, 05:45 AM)BlackZero Wrote: but when it comes to speed I am not sure a free VPN will be providing a good speed?

In my experience, no difference In speed between free and paid.

The system I'm typing this post Is a paid VPN (namely NordVPN), and my other three systems are running free versions of both CyberGhost and Hotspot Shield (general navigation). Speedtests on all connecting to similar servers are much of a muchness.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Best Free VPNs of 2018 List #37
I also don't like free vpn, it does not make me feel secure, but I do like CyberGhost free proxy, just wondering how much data are they collecting or we might wonder what are they doing to pay the service....

Reply

RE: Best Free VPNs of 2018 List #38
(05-07-2018, 03:59 PM)m2pt8 Wrote: just wondering how much data are they collecting or we might wonder what are they doing to pay the service....

We'll never know for sure the amount of data any VPN Is collecting.

In my views, those who claim a no log policy will store some Identifiable data (server-side) for all traffic passing through.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Best Free VPNs of 2018 List #39
if you're comparing free services with premium one that not fair, if you really want to compare free vs paid then compare every aspect guys

Reply

RE: Best Free VPNs of 2018 List #40
(05-24-2018, 10:17 AM)Dylan Cooper Wrote: if you're comparing free services with premium one that not fair, if you really want to compare free vs paid then compare every aspect guys

Agree with every aspect.

It depends what's compared. In terms of speed and overall functionality, most free VPNs are much of a muchness to their paid versions and/or counterparts. The advantage of the latter (In some cases) offering more servers, do not disconnect every few hours and don't limit bandwidth after ex-amount of usage.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply