Login Register






Bugs after server upgrade filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Bugs after server upgrade #11
Please keep me updated if these issues occur again, or you guys spot new ones.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: Bugs after server upgrade #12
(04-20-2018, 01:24 PM)Oni Wrote: Please keep me updated if these issues occur again, or you guys spot new ones.

Sure if something occurs, I'll edit the thread and post it there. If you fixed something let me know if you want or post below so members don't suggest the same.
~~ Might be back? ~~


RE: Bugs after server upgrade #13
Was it normal that I couldn't access SL earlier?
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.


RE: Bugs after server upgrade #14
(04-20-2018, 11:57 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: @mothered That's because they're no longer dates I think. Since it's now probably just returning a string like '1 minute ago, 2 hours ago...', it's possible the problem is still there but we just can't see it at this moment.

It may well be the case.

I'll keep a close eye for any Inconsistencies.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]


RE: Bugs after server upgrade #15
(04-20-2018, 03:39 PM)OversouL Wrote: Was it normal that I couldn't access SL earlier?

Yes, Oni was moving to a different server and upgraded the PHP version. Normally everything should be up and running now though.
~~ Might be back? ~~


RE: Bugs after server upgrade #16
Loading times are significantly quicker on my end now.

Prior to the change, It was somewhat annoying, particularly when generating posts.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: Bugs after server upgrade #17
(04-20-2018, 04:26 PM)mothered Wrote: Loading times are significantly quicker on my end now.

Prior to the change, It was somewhat annoying, particularly when generating posts.

If you managed to load it.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: Bugs after server upgrade #18
(04-21-2018, 03:43 AM)Oni Wrote:
(04-20-2018, 04:26 PM)mothered Wrote: Loading times are significantly quicker on my end now.

Prior to the change, It was somewhat annoying, particularly when generating posts.

If you managed to load it.

Yes, there were occasions where the page would hang and remain In that state.

At first, I thought It was my VPN but upon performing a few tests via my other ISP and other systems, I realized It was server-side.
All Is well now.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]


RE: Bugs after server upgrade #19
Oh this explains why the site was acting weird for a little bit. I thought someone hacked it, but I'm glad it was nothing like that!
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni


RE: Bugs after server upgrade #20
I received a Private Message yesterday from one member claiming he/she was still experiencing a few loading Issues- after the upgrade. The member was advised to report any Inconsistencies In this thread.

As mentioned, any Issues, please reply here. There's not much I can do via PM.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]