Login Register






SJWs. Yup. Here we go. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: SJWs. Yup. Here we go. #11
(03-20-2017, 05:58 PM)pvnk Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 05:34 PM)Asura Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 05:15 PM)pvnk Wrote: Is it really difficult to be sensitive of others?

Not entirely. I usually have empathy for others and I'm quite emotional myself. I actually used to be somewhat supportive until they fucked things up.
COMPLETELY off topic, but thanks for sharing.

I'm kind of confused. English isn't my best so I wasn't sure what did you meant with the question. I just simply give my reason since I thought you were saying if I was insensitive or something.

The PC culture really did messed things up though but I guess that's another discussion. Thought I was still on topic since my posts were regarding SJWs. Apologies.

Reply

RE: SJWs. Yup. Here we go. #12
It's almost a collective cloud of cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy in which the SJWs agree with each other and live in comfortable lies instead of facing the truth. A bubble of people who feed off each other's lies and suck more unknowing people in gender studies classes etc.. They're willing to undermine fundamental human rights for these causes to make themselves feel just and morally superior.

Reply

RE: SJWs. Yup. Here we go. #13
(04-20-2018, 03:38 PM)ParadoxEpoch Wrote: It's almost a collective cloud of cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy in which the SJWs agree with each other and live in comfortable lies instead of facing the truth. A bubble of people who feed off each other's lies and suck more unknowing people in gender studies classes etc.. They're willing to undermine fundamental human rights for these causes to make themselves feel just and morally superior.

A heads-up on what this board considers grave digging.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: SJWs. Yup. Here we go. #14
(04-20-2018, 04:08 PM)mothered Wrote:
(04-20-2018, 03:38 PM)ParadoxEpoch Wrote: It's almost a collective cloud of cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy in which the SJWs agree with each other and live in comfortable lies instead of facing the truth. A bubble of people who feed off each other's lies and suck more unknowing people in gender studies classes etc.. They're willing to undermine fundamental human rights for these causes to make themselves feel just and morally superior.

A heads-up on what this board considers grave digging.

Apologies for that, totally understood. I'll keep an eye out on thread ages from now on. Smile

Reply