Login Register






BTC Price Reaches $10,000! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: BTC Price Reaches $10,000! #21
Bitcoin, you're gone, stop it! Biggrin

Reply

RE: BTC Price Reaches $10,000! #22
Seems a nice deal, i read somewhere on other forum that they were predicting to reach $10000 by march of 2018. This was when it hit $5000. Now this barrier have been crossed and it's bouncing in the last days from $9900 to $11000. Let's see how it goes. Personally i never took much interest in crypto-currencies but i got my first $20 in BTC when the value was at $350/$400.

I watch BTC as a way of payment and not as a stock, so, when i reach $40 in BTC i made a purchase in a online store but then this amazing stuff started happening and after sometime i got the same amount of money that i originally had.

Till now, BTC has been one of my best choices but i still prefer paypal payments...

Reply

RE: BTC Price Reaches $10,000! #23
(11-30-2017, 01:04 AM)Slacker Wrote:
(11-29-2017, 09:59 PM)OversouL Wrote: Do any of you guys trust bitcoin? I'm really interested in investing on it, but it seems so risky.

Wait for the bubble to pop.
There is another fork coming in mid December (btc silver), this will cause severe fluctuation in the coins value similar to bth, seg2 etc.

Once the bubble pops (current holders with mass amounts of coins dumping) the group of investors who missed the first chance as well as the crowd the news, social media etc will all buy in and create another massive pump when the bubble pops I predict it to fall to between 5k-7k that would be the time to buy since the original investors and next gen investors will buy bulk at low cost. In my opinion it will (very slowly) climb back up above 15k late next year, it will fluctuate violently in-between the next peak just do not panic sell. Simply buy low, sign out and never look back set wallet up to alert you at xxx value and that's when you'll remember and thanks me. I personally predict 20k by early (1st quarter) 2019

Will be taking note of that.
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: BTC Price Reaches $10,000! #24
(12-02-2017, 08:38 AM)Altair Wrote: I recommend to Waves but I forgot to buy it myself Sad It dropped even 4.5 but I'm too lazy to buy

I was 'lazy' for the past year, especially on the crypto market in general, studied it but never place my word to it - also suggested friends and they got in before me and thanking me for the profit results they are seeing - makes me happy but reminds me not to let the chance escape again.

I highly suggest you to start researching and putting effort in it, it's a really still early stage in this market and we are lucky to be experiencing it.

It's never too late to start, but make sure to purely start for yourself.

Obviously don't spend all your money on it, but money you can forget about.

Reply

RE: BTC Price Reaches $10,000! #25
Yeah the worlds first bitcoin billionaire was produced cause of this

Reply

RE: BTC Price Reaches $10,000! #26
It's currently in 17k. Will it still crash to 7k or 5k? If so will it rise back to what it is now or more?
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: BTC Price Reaches $10,000! #27
(12-07-2017, 07:31 PM)OversouL Wrote: It's currently in 17k. Will it still crash to 7k or 5k? If so will it rise back to what it is now or more?

Just thought I'd bump this thread for interest.

In the span of this thread being dorminant, it hit a high of $16k..$19k and low of $6k this recent crash, just to show how many waves occur.

Advice: Try grasp an understanding through quality research, throw an investment and see your results.

What I personally regret is not selling in January and re-buying in March as I would have been able to expand investments. You learn from occurrence.

Reply

RE: BTC Price Reaches $10,000! #28
(04-19-2018, 12:30 AM)Zajbu Wrote: What I personally regret is not selling in January and re-buying in March as I would have been able to expand investments. You learn from occurrence.

It's a fluctuating market and as such, It's hard to determine what tomorrow brings.

A lot of people regret not Investing In Bitcoin when It officially launched- and rightly so, they'd probably be sitting on a beach reaping the rewards.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: BTC Price Reaches $10,000! #29
Is it worth holding BTC nowadays? I'm scared of it dropping to like 5k or something
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni

Reply

RE: BTC Price Reaches $10,000! #30
(04-23-2018, 05:17 AM)Strait McCool Wrote: Is it worth holding BTC nowadays?  I'm scared of it dropping to like 5k or something

Or It may Increase three times the amount of 5k. No one can be definitive.

At the time of this post, Bitcoin Is at 8,800$ (round figures).
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply