Login Register




Poll: Which show would you like to see?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mirai Nikki
12.90%
4 12.90%
Tokyo Ghoul Season 3
12.90%
4 12.90%
Toradora
12.90%
4 12.90%
Outlaw Star
6.45%
2 6.45%
Kimi no na wa
9.68%
3 9.68%
Koe no Katachi
12.90%
4 12.90%
One Room
3.23%
1 3.23%
A movie - Please comment in the thread to suggest a film
19.35%
6 19.35%
Gabriel DropOut
9.68%
3 9.68%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Otaku Stream Poll filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Stream Poll #11
I voted movie, idk all the options kinda meh for me.
[Image: OP.png]

Reply

RE: Stream Poll #12
We could watch one of the hunter x hunter movies.
[Image: OP.png]

Reply

RE: Stream Poll #13
I decided to vote for everything
[Image: giphy.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Akane's post
Reply

RE: Stream Poll #14
(04-08-2018, 09:00 AM)Ender Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 07:25 AM)Jiggly Wrote: UPDATE: Gabriel DropOut has been added to the poll.

How are we supposed to vote on that if we've already voted...

Yeah I know, it was a request from Skull so I put it in there, but realised I should have just added it to the next stream's suggestion list.

(04-08-2018, 01:27 PM)Oni Wrote: Voted Kimi no na wa. Also voted for "Movie" - personally would nominate Paprika.

Paprika has been on my list for ages.

Another good film could be Cowboy Bebop the movie since it's just had its 20th anniversary.

(04-08-2018, 03:50 PM)Elf Wrote: We could watch one of the hunter x hunter movies.

I might have to make a new poll for movies xD

(04-08-2018, 03:55 PM)Akane Wrote: I decided to vote for everything
[Image: giphy.gif]

Sigh...
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Stream Poll #15
One of my votes was movie, although I'm not exactly sure what movie...
No Game No Life: Zero was great, we could do that


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.

Reply

RE: Stream Poll #16
(04-08-2018, 10:23 PM)Ender Wrote: One of my votes was movie, although I'm not exactly sure what movie...
No Game No Life: Zero was great, we could do that

Id be down with that.

Reply

RE: Stream Poll #17
(04-08-2018, 10:23 PM)Ender Wrote: One of my votes was movie, although I'm not exactly sure what movie...
No Game No Life: Zero was great, we could do that

Not a bad idea actually.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Stream Poll #18
(04-08-2018, 10:23 PM)Ender Wrote: One of my votes was movie, although I'm not exactly sure what movie...
No Game No Life: Zero was great, we could do that
Not seen this film yet, I would vote to watch it.
[Image: OP.png]

Reply

RE: Stream Poll #19
(04-09-2018, 12:22 PM)Elf Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 10:23 PM)Ender Wrote: One of my votes was movie, although I'm not exactly sure what movie...
No Game No Life: Zero was great, we could do that
Not seen this film yet, I would vote to watch it.

I can't remember it that well, probably as I've watched too many things since. I'll set up a poll for films in the next couple days. Would love to see more suggestions. I'm also thinking of adding the 2nd and 3rd most popular suggestions from this week to the poll for the next stream event. I'd hate to ignore something that got 4+ people interested.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Stream Poll #20
(04-08-2018, 09:46 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 09:00 AM)Ender Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 07:25 AM)Jiggly Wrote: UPDATE: Gabriel DropOut has been added to the poll.

How are we supposed to vote on that if we've already voted...

Yeah I know, it was a request from Skull so I put it in there, but realised I should have just added it to the next stream's suggestion list.

(04-08-2018, 01:27 PM)Oni Wrote: Voted Kimi no na wa. Also voted for "Movie" - personally would nominate Paprika.

Paprika has been on my list for ages.

Another good film could be Cowboy Bebop the movie since it's just had its 20th anniversary.

(04-08-2018, 03:50 PM)Elf Wrote: We could watch one of the hunter x hunter movies.

I might have to make a new poll for movies xD

(04-08-2018, 03:55 PM)Akane Wrote: I decided to vote for everything
[Image: giphy.gif]

Sigh...

Would also vote for Cowboy Bebop movie. It isn't as great if you haven't seen the series, though.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply