Login Register






Most memorable PC game you have ever played? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Most memorable PC game you have ever played? #21
(01-16-2018, 05:10 AM)Dr. Keter Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 04:09 AM)Pyxis Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 03:56 AM)Ciisco Wrote: A number nine large

A number 6 with extra dip

A number 7

Two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda
Placeholder until I can think of something witty

Reply

RE: Most memorable PC game you have ever played? #22
My favorite game from years ago is battlefield 1943. It was my first game I bought on my Xbox 360 and I liked it very much, I have spent days into that games.
[Image: Gxf6wuA.png]
Skryptec Gang

Reply

RE: Most memorable PC game you have ever played? #23
(01-14-2018, 06:30 AM)Ciisco Wrote: What's your most memorable PC game you have ever played? Whether it be your first PC game or the game that excited you the most, what comes to mind?
For me it has to be either The Great Escape (yes based on the movie) as it was the first PC game I had ever played or the Half-Life series as it is my favorite video game to date.
What about yourself?
Half Life Saga--no doubt!!

Reply

RE: Most memorable PC game you have ever played? #24
UEFA EURO 2004, had nothing special but it was my first game. Now it looks horrible although I must admit that I never rage quit unlike the latest versions of FIFA which are getting crappier year after year.

Reply

RE: Most memorable PC game you have ever played? #25
I've been playing the Unreal Tournament Pre Alpha quite a bit. I forgot how much fun UT is.

Reply

RE: Most memorable PC game you have ever played? #26
I never play games on PC (not many games at all in general to be honest), but I think I may remember some sort of spy mission game or something. Maybe something related to 007?

Reply

RE: Most memorable PC game you have ever played? #27
Now that I think of it, since the question is most 'memorable', maybe Doki Doki Literature Club.


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.

Reply