Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


NEW toluna.com checker ( last version ) filter_list
Author
Message
NEW toluna.com checker ( last version ) #1
Hi !!

DOWNLOAD LINK : https://www.file-upload.com/083pthot3ck5

SCAN REPORT : https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/309638.../detection


Enjoy !!!
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2018, 06:43 PM by Ra-Zi.)

Reply

RE: NEW toluna.com checker ( last version ) #2
I wonder why there are so many red flags in the scan report

is it safe to run it?
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2018, 09:19 PM by ZOM_BIES.)

Reply

RE: NEW toluna.com checker ( last version ) #3
(02-16-2018, 09:18 PM)ZOM_BIES Wrote: I wonder why there are so many red flags in the scan report

is it safe to run it?

I wouldn't run it without a VM, his other posts also have many red flags. (not that it proves anything)
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2018, 08:31 AM by Blink.)


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.

Reply