RE: Can I get a weapons thread? 02-02-2018, 03:11 PM
#21
I've got a Remington model 10 and a Winchester 1894. Both were inherited.
| Can I get a weapons thread? filter_list | |
(02-02-2018, 02:03 AM)sigma Wrote:(02-01-2018, 03:40 PM)Slacker Wrote: This is just one of my little safesI have roughly 60 firearms currently as I am a "collector"
We should go shooting someday, I'd like to try that Sig.
(02-02-2018, 07:14 AM)Oni Wrote:(02-02-2018, 06:20 AM)mothered Wrote:(02-02-2018, 05:37 AM)Oni Wrote: Just a few of my favorites:
- AK-47
- Draco AK-47
- Saiga-12
- 1928 Thompson
- Uzi (shot Micro/Mini/Standard)
- Kimber 1911
- Beretta Storm
- Colt Python
- Desert Eagle
- M&P Shield
A "few" of your favorites? I couldn't Imagine the balance of your collection.
I feel so Inferior, all I have Is a 4 foot sword hanging on the wall In my room.
I have an "Oni" katana (L6/Bainite) made by Hanwei. I've received a couple lower-grade swords as gifts in the past, too.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
(02-03-2018, 01:42 AM)Jiggly Wrote: Oni's collection is an awesome one for sure. It's pretty cool to watch him shoot since he's a pretty good shot (I'm a total newb).
![[Image: XtFM3n8.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/XtFM3n8.jpg)
![[Image: nerf-wall-display.jpg]](http://www.agirlandagluegun.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/nerf-wall-display.jpg)
(02-08-2018, 04:05 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:(02-01-2018, 12:11 PM)sigma Wrote: I thought maybe more of the users of SL would have some sort of protection for their homes but I have yet to see more than a handful of them with anything more than a pistol or brass knuckles (which, actually, is pretty gangster where I'm from).
(02-08-2018, 04:15 AM)Oni Wrote:(02-08-2018, 04:05 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:(02-01-2018, 12:11 PM)sigma Wrote: I thought maybe more of the users of SL would have some sort of protection for their homes but I have yet to see more than a handful of them with anything more than a pistol or brass knuckles (which, actually, is pretty gangster where I'm from).
How long is the blade? Looks a tad short. I have a very similar one.
![[Image: tLLj6Ju.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/tLLj6Ju.jpg)