RE: [ UPDATED 9/15/2017 ] Drako's RAT pack 01-09-2018, 10:07 PM
#41
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
| Leak [ UPDATED 7/10/2019 ] Drako's RAT pack filter_list | |
RE: [ UPDATED 10/18/2017 ] Drako's RAT pack 02-07-2018, 01:33 AM
#42
thanks but all of this is trojan
RE: [ UPDATED 10/18/2017 ] Drako's RAT pack 02-27-2018, 12:30 PM
#44
downloaded the RATS my pc obviously detected virus/trojan.
If I crypt the RAT and then start spreading, when the user installs this RAT will the AV detect it?
If I crypt the RAT and then start spreading, when the user installs this RAT will the AV detect it?
RE: [ UPDATED 10/18/2017 ] Drako's RAT pack 02-27-2018, 02:47 PM
#45
(02-27-2018, 12:30 PM)sah4jt3 Wrote: If I crypt the RAT and then start spreading, when the user installs this RAT will the AV detect it?
If the signature Is triggering the detection and you FUD the file, It'll bypass the AV.
However If the AV Is using a behavioral approach, whereby It examines the file's Intention prior to executing It's action, then It will prevent the RAT from performing It's task.
RE: [ UPDATED 10/18/2017 ] Drako's RAT pack 02-27-2018, 04:23 PM
#46
Wow that's new info too me
Can you share more about botnets and related topics to them?
Like make a thread or something where new members learn from that thread.
Can you share more about botnets and related topics to them?
Like make a thread or something where new members learn from that thread.
RE: [ UPDATED 10/18/2017 ] Drako's RAT pack 03-13-2018, 11:02 PM
#47
I really appreciate this thread man.
Some thrive in chaos.
RE: [ UPDATED 10/18/2017 ] Drako's RAT pack 04-11-2018, 09:58 AM
#48
awesome man. great pack/
thankkkkkk ?????
thankkkkkk ?????
RE: [ UPDATED 10/18/2017 ] Drako's RAT pack 04-28-2019, 07:26 PM
#49
Sorry for reviving my own old dead thread but, due to my own concerns, I've decided to remove all the links to the packs. The concern mainly comes from the creator of Orcus RAT being arrested. And the feds cracking down on anyone in possession of this tool. I've also heard of people running the tool being raided. So I don't want to screw anyone over. Other creators could've gotten arrested since I uploaded the thread so I'm not gonna risk myself, Oni, or the entire fourm.
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2019, 07:26 PM by Drako.)
RE: [ UPDATED 10/18/2017 ] Drako's RAT pack 04-28-2019, 07:33 PM
#50
(04-28-2019, 07:26 PM)Drako Wrote: Sorry for reviving my own old dead thread but, due to my own concerns, I've decided to remove all the links to the packs. The concern mainly comes from the creator of Orcus RAT being arrested. And the feds cracking down on anyone in possession of this tool. I've also heard of people running the tool being raided. So I don't want to screw anyone over. Other creators could've gotten arrested since I uploaded the thread so I'm not gonna risk myself, Oni, or the entire fourm.
that is very considerate of you removing it.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)




















