Login Register






Can I get a weapons thread? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Can I get a weapons thread? #11
I thought maybe more of the users of SL would have some sort of protection for their homes but I have yet to see more than a handful of them with anything more than a pistol or brass knuckles (which, actually, is pretty gangster where I'm from).
[Image: xHfwAca.jpg]
xmpp: 5aca3357@dismail.de | PGP (Tor): 5aca3357@dismail.de | discord: sigma#8495


Reply

RE: Can I get a weapons thread? #12
I have a butterfly knife :/ I brought it from Russia because you cant buy them here.
[Image: Fj9zA6c.gif]

Reply

RE: Can I get a weapons thread? #13
(02-01-2018, 12:11 PM)sigma Wrote: I thought maybe more of the users of SL would have some sort of protection for their homes but I have yet to see more than a handful of them with anything more than a pistol or brass knuckles (which, actually, is pretty gangster where I'm from).

An aluminum bat and some throwing knives.

The former more for protection, the latter more for hobby. The knives would probably do great in anywhere except the skull, which is exactly where I'd want to whack an intruder, so bat takes priority.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2018, 03:09 PM by Mom.)
[Image: qOXNZIL.png]

Reply

RE: Can I get a weapons thread? #14
(02-01-2018, 12:11 PM)sigma Wrote: I thought maybe more of the users of SL would have some sort of protection for their homes but I have yet to see more than a handful of them with anything more than a pistol or brass knuckles (which, actually, is pretty gangster where I'm from).

I personally know a bunch of members who have various weapons not posted here. While I own nothing more than some training nun-chucks myself, I know Oni has some stunning weapons. Both gun and blade.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Can I get a weapons thread? #15
Smith & Wesson M&P155 (×2)
Smith & Wesson M&P shield 40
Smith & Wesson M&P 9 mm
Smith & Wesson M&P shield .45
Kimber 1911 .45
Sig 9 mm
A few shotguns and long rifles.

[+] 1 user Likes Slacker's post
Reply

RE: Can I get a weapons thread? #16
This is just one of my little safes Smile I have roughly 60 firearms currently as I am a "collector"

Reply

RE: Can I get a weapons thread? #17
(02-01-2018, 03:40 PM)Slacker Wrote: This is just one of my little safes :) I have roughly 60 firearms currently as I am a "collector"

We should go shooting someday, I'd like to try that Sig. :)
[Image: xHfwAca.jpg]
xmpp: 5aca3357@dismail.de | PGP (Tor): 5aca3357@dismail.de | discord: sigma#8495


[+] 1 user Likes sigma's post
Reply

RE: Can I get a weapons thread? #18
I've shot guns since I was little. Might post images at some point. @Jiggly and @Skullmeat have both had the pleasure of shooting with me.

Just a few of my favorites:
  • AK-47
  • Draco AK-47
  • Saiga-12
  • 1928 Thompson
  • Uzi (shot Micro/Mini/Standard)
  • Kimber 1911
  • Beretta Storm
  • Colt Python
  • Desert Eagle
  • M&P Shield

(02-01-2018, 03:39 PM)Slacker Wrote: Smith & Wesson M&P155 (×2)
Smith & Wesson M&P shield 40
Smith & Wesson M&P 9 mm
Smith & Wesson M&P shield .45
Kimber 1911 .45
Sig 9 mm
A few shotguns and long rifles.

Kimber makes amazing handguns.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post
Reply

RE: Can I get a weapons thread? #19
(02-02-2018, 05:37 AM)Oni Wrote: Just a few of my favorites:
  • AK-47
  • Draco AK-47
  • Saiga-12
  • 1928 Thompson
  • Uzi (shot Micro/Mini/Standard)
  • Kimber 1911
  • Beretta Storm
  • Colt Python
  • Desert Eagle
  • M&P Shield

A "few" of your favorites? I couldn't Imagine the balance of your collection.

I feel so Inferior, all I have Is a 4 foot sword hanging on the wall In my room.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Can I get a weapons thread? #20
(02-02-2018, 06:20 AM)mothered Wrote:
(02-02-2018, 05:37 AM)Oni Wrote: Just a few of my favorites:
  • AK-47
  • Draco AK-47
  • Saiga-12
  • 1928 Thompson
  • Uzi (shot Micro/Mini/Standard)
  • Kimber 1911
  • Beretta Storm
  • Colt Python
  • Desert Eagle
  • M&P Shield

A "few" of your favorites? I couldn't Imagine the balance of your collection.

I feel so Inferior, all I have Is a 4 foot sword hanging on the wall In my room.

I have an "Oni" katana (L6/Bainite) made by Hanwei. I've received a couple lower-grade swords as gifts in the past, too.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 2 users Like Oni's post
Reply