Login Register






I once ate my weight in godmothers pizza filter_list
Author
Message
I once ate my weight in godmothers pizza #1
Hi I'm Brad, I once ate my weight in godmothers pizza, and Micheal Jackson's sister once stopped at my house to use the bathroom. Besides all that I'm trying to get more into coding. I recently regained my obsession with computers.

Reply

RE: I once ate my weight in godmothers pizza #2
Haha, I accidentally read it as " I once ate my weight in Michael Jackson's sister"
[Image: Fj9zA6c.gif]

Reply

RE: I once ate my weight in godmothers pizza #3
(01-28-2018, 04:12 AM)warhead440 Wrote: Hi I'm Brad, I once ate my weight in godmothers pizza, and Micheal Jackson's sister once stopped at my house to use the bathroom. Besides all that I'm trying to get more into coding. I recently regained my obsession with computers.

Which sister? He has like 4

Reply

RE: I once ate my weight in godmothers pizza #4
Lol such a weird transition. Your life seems interesting, but enjoy your stay here on leak. Don’t forget to read the rules
[Image: j7RaGn.png]

Discord: princelbo#6151
Skype: superninja1012
Telegram: princelbo (Add)
Steam: Ninjaibis (Add)

Reply

I once ate my weight in godmothers pizza #5
Very odd claims to fame. Welcome aboard. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the rules.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply