RE: Unable to PM Oni 01-26-2018, 08:31 AM
#11
| Unable to PM Oni filter_list | |
RE: Unable to PM Oni 01-26-2018, 08:55 AM
#12
(01-26-2018, 08:31 AM)Oni Wrote:(01-26-2018, 08:19 AM)DarkMuse Wrote:(01-19-2018, 02:41 PM)Oni Wrote: This is a confirmed issue. Somehow a couple people managed to send me items anyways.
Issue or feature?
You decide.
This is how it's supposed to function w/ stock MyBB. Given that I'd have to make a core edit, I'm not sure yet.
So, if it's MyBB itself, do you think they'll roll out an update to repair? Or is this what you'd like to hold on for?
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
RE: Unable to PM Oni 01-27-2018, 02:37 AM
#13
(01-26-2018, 08:55 AM)Jiggly Wrote:(01-26-2018, 08:31 AM)Oni Wrote:(01-26-2018, 08:19 AM)DarkMuse Wrote: Issue or feature?
You decide.
This is how it's supposed to function w/ stock MyBB. Given that I'd have to make a core edit, I'm not sure yet.
So, if it's MyBB itself, do you think they'll roll out an update to repair? Or is this what you'd like to hold on for?
It's unlikely, but possible. I'm hesitant to make any core edits, given how hellish upgrading 10+ plugins was the last time we upgraded.
RE: Unable to PM Oni 01-27-2018, 03:11 AM
#14
I updated the messages so that people are instructed to PM me via my profile. This should also stop people from sending awards to other staff.
RE: Unable to PM Oni 01-27-2018, 05:52 AM
#15
The only thing I've needed to contact Oni for was for the Gold upgrade I purchased. I was able to send the item to him, but not forward the automated MyBB message to his profile.
Placeholder until I can think of something witty
RE: Unable to PM Oni 01-27-2018, 10:25 AM
#16
(01-27-2018, 05:52 AM)Pyxis Wrote: but not forward the automated MyBB message to his profile.
Simply navigate to Oni's profile, "Contact > Send Oni a private message" and copy & paste the message (obviously) In the text box.
RE: Unable to PM Oni 01-27-2018, 10:27 AM
#17
(01-27-2018, 10:25 AM)mothered Wrote:(01-27-2018, 05:52 AM)Pyxis Wrote: but not forward the automated MyBB message to his profile.
Simply navigate to Oni's profile, "Contact > Send Oni a private message" and copy & paste the message (obviously) In the text box.
I already did that.
Placeholder until I can think of something witty











![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)





















