Valentines Day Giveaway - Motherboard! 01-25-2018, 04:16 AM
#1
So, my last giveaway generated quite a bit of content both on the thread and on the forum. Both staff and members seemed to love the idea, and in the process I was able to get rid of some hardware that was cluttering up my drawers. Well, I have good news for you, I've run low on space yet again.
This time, I will be giving away a MSI 970 GAMING motherboard. I replaced this motherboard in my main build for two reasons:
1. One of the locks on the DRAM slots is broken (it still works, you just have to make sure you put the card in perfectly level)
2. I upgraded my PC to use NVMe drives, and I wanted a motherboard with native support.
Here's a picture:
![[Image: W6rbah3.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/W6rbah3.jpg)
I learned a lot from the last contest as well, so I'll be revising the rules.
To Enter
Rules
Notes
Good luck everybody!
This time, I will be giving away a MSI 970 GAMING motherboard. I replaced this motherboard in my main build for two reasons:
1. One of the locks on the DRAM slots is broken (it still works, you just have to make sure you put the card in perfectly level)
2. I upgraded my PC to use NVMe drives, and I wanted a motherboard with native support.
Here's a picture:
![[Image: W6rbah3.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/W6rbah3.jpg)
I learned a lot from the last contest as well, so I'll be revising the rules.
To Enter
- Make a post in this thread.
- In your post, give me a link of one high quality thread that you have written in the past (does not have to be a tutorial)
- You must have a positive reputation
Rules
- Contest will begin on January 25th 2018 at 00:00 PST
- On February 13th 2018 at 20:00 PST, entries will be closed
- On February 14th 2018 at 00:00 PST, the winner will be announced
- You must write high quality tutorials to receive chances
- Every tutorial that you write will count as 1 chance
- Winner will be determined by way of random.org
- YOU must post links to your tutorials in this thread
Notes
- Shipping will be made via USPS
- I will pay the cost of shipping up to $15 USD
- If you are located outside of the United States, you will need to coordinate your own shipping
- Winner is to provide their name and address to me via private message on SL
Good luck everybody!
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2018, 04:23 AM by phyrrus9.)


























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)


![[Image: 9H83e18.png]](https://i.imgur.com/9H83e18.png)



![[Image: OP.png]](http://huggle.jdf2.org/sig/OP.png)





![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)