Nine Years of Service
Posts: 518
Threads: 124
Purchased a Website 01-17-2018, 11:56 PM
#1
The website's in my signature, but yeah. I made it for my music. It's called Sadboii Incorporated.
Placeholder until I can think of something witty
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 318
Threads: 100
RE: Purchased a Website 01-18-2018, 01:01 AM
#3
Looks nice, there is still room for improvement tho. Personally I'm not a big fan of wordrpess, they are expensive and demand from you to pay more for each privilege on the website, like setting custom colors and more. Plus that wordpress link at the bottom is irritating for me personally.
I like your images, those colors paint freshness.
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 518
Threads: 124
RE: Purchased a Website 01-18-2018, 03:16 AM
#4
(01-18-2018, 01:01 AM)Cyber Warrior Wrote: Looks nice, there is still room for improvement tho. Personally I'm not a big fan of wordrpess, they are expensive and demand from you to pay more for each privilege on the website, like setting custom colors and more. Plus that wordpress link at the bottom is irritating for me personally.
I like your images, those colors paint freshness.
It's a commercial domain. That's all I care about right now.
Placeholder until I can think of something witty
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 74,287
Threads: 317
RE: Purchased a Website 01-18-2018, 03:54 AM
#5
Not sure on the site Itself, but the domain Is only a day old, so I assume the website Is still In It's Infancy.
I like the fact of the .com domain extension. It presents Itself as more professional and trusted. My board has the same extension (premium domain, but I was very lucky and paid next to nothing). Although your domain Is available without the hyphen, It's better that It's hyphenated- the segregation denotes both parts In a more legible manner.
You'll Inevitably make a lot of changes as new content Is added, and fresh Ideas come to mind.
Good work so far.
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 518
Threads: 124
RE: Purchased a Website 01-18-2018, 09:10 PM
#8
(01-18-2018, 08:22 PM)Synthx Wrote: I like it, although for some reason, on your music page the url says blog for some reason, it's kinda fucked up towards the bottom.
https://sadboii-incorporated.com/blog/
Spoiler:
It's because I used the default Blog page for that. I'll get to changing it shortly.
Placeholder until I can think of something witty
•