Eight Years of Service
Posts: 50
Threads: 39
Pets 01-18-2018, 04:55 PM
#1
Does anyone here have any pets? If so, what pets? Feel free to share pictures.
My girlfriend and I have a dog - a border collie, who is called Ben/Benny. He is 5 years old. A very fun, caring, and lovely dog. Also crazy at times, ha. I want a micro pig too.
![[Image: 1fgLQ75.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/1fgLQ75.jpg)
Picture taken last year at mygirlfriend's parents house.
Best Regards,
Jim Carroll
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 74,287
Threads: 317
RE: Pets 01-19-2018, 03:21 PM
#3
Adorable. What breed Is It?
I don't have any pets at the moment, but would love to own a dog. They're such beautiful creatures.
•
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 50
Threads: 39
RE: Pets 01-20-2018, 02:52 PM
#4
(01-19-2018, 03:21 PM)mothered Wrote: Adorable. What breed Is It?
I don't have any pets at the moment, but would love to own a dog. They're such beautiful creatures.
A border collie.

Thank-you.
Best Regards,
Jim Carroll
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 129
Threads: 13
RE: Pets 01-21-2018, 02:06 AM
#6
Unfortunately I don't have any pets. I've always wanted a border collie though, definitely one of my favorite breeds.
"The more we learn, the more we realise how little we actually know"
•
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 86
Threads: 6
RE: Pets 01-21-2018, 04:38 PM
#8
your dog looks cute haha.
as for the question: I used to have a cat that I really loved but my brother turned out to be allergic to cats so we had to get rid of her, still mad at him for that.
•
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 207
Threads: 15
RE: Pets 01-28-2018, 02:24 PM
#9
I wanted a husky but ended up getting a bull terrier
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 424
Threads: 21
RE: Pets 01-31-2018, 04:11 AM
#10
Hopefully I get a husky soon, but now I have no dogs. I do however have siblings so that in itself makes my hands sorta full. Last pet I had was a blue angel fish and lost it due to skipping feeding times.
RIP Alejandro
Discord: princelbo#6151
Skype: superninja1012
Telegram: princelbo (Add)
Steam: Ninjaibis (Add)
•