Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Leak [ UPDATED 7/10/2019 ] Drako's RAT pack filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [ UPDATED 9/15/2017 ] Drako's RAT pack #41
(09-24-2017, 03:41 AM)m3xk Wrote: Man, i hope these arent backdoored. if theyre clean i love you man!!

Always test it on a VM anyway, don't be a fool.

Reply

RE: [ UPDATED 10/18/2017 ] Drako's RAT pack #42
thanks but all of this is trojan

Reply

RE: [ UPDATED 10/16/2017 ] Drako's RAT pack #43
(10-17-2017, 09:10 AM)mothered Wrote: If you need/want more RATs (or Keyloggers, crypters, binders, booter source codes etc), let me know.

Appreciate the contribution.
Thank you.

how about a keylogger that can be installed remotely to android?

Reply

RE: [ UPDATED 10/18/2017 ] Drako's RAT pack #44
downloaded the RATS my pc obviously detected virus/trojan.
If I crypt the RAT and then start spreading, when the user installs this RAT will the AV detect it?

Reply

RE: [ UPDATED 10/18/2017 ] Drako's RAT pack #45
(02-27-2018, 12:30 PM)sah4jt3 Wrote: If I crypt  the RAT and then start spreading, when the user installs this RAT will the AV detect it?

If the signature Is triggering the detection and you FUD the file, It'll bypass the AV.

However If the AV Is using a behavioral approach, whereby It examines the file's Intention prior to executing It's action, then It will prevent the RAT from performing It's task.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: [ UPDATED 10/18/2017 ] Drako's RAT pack #46
Wow that's new info too me Biggrin
Can you share more about botnets and related topics to them?
Like make a thread or something where new members learn from that thread.

Reply

RE: [ UPDATED 10/18/2017 ] Drako's RAT pack #47
I really appreciate this thread man.
Some thrive in chaos.

Reply

RE: [ UPDATED 10/18/2017 ] Drako's RAT pack #48
awesome man. great pack/
thankkkkkk ?????

Reply

RE: [ UPDATED 10/18/2017 ] Drako's RAT pack #49
Sorry for reviving my own old dead thread but, due to my own concerns, I've decided to remove all the links to the packs. The concern mainly comes from the creator of Orcus RAT being arrested. And the feds cracking down on anyone in possession of this tool. I've also heard of people running the tool being raided. So I don't want to screw anyone over. Other creators could've gotten arrested since I uploaded the thread so I'm not gonna risk myself, Oni, or the entire fourm.
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2019, 07:26 PM by Drako.)

Reply

RE: [ UPDATED 10/18/2017 ] Drako's RAT pack #50
(04-28-2019, 07:26 PM)Drako Wrote: Sorry for reviving my own old dead thread but, due to my own concerns, I've decided to remove all the links to the packs. The concern mainly comes from the creator of Orcus RAT being arrested. And the feds cracking down on anyone in possession of this tool. I've also heard of people running the tool being raided. So I don't want to screw anyone over. Other creators could've gotten arrested since I uploaded the thread so I'm not gonna risk myself, Oni, or the entire fourm.

that is very considerate of you removing it.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

Reply