Login Register






Anyone played 7 days to die? filter_list
Author
Message
Anyone played 7 days to die? #1
Decided to buy it over Christmas and holy shit it was the worst thing I have even bought.

I know it's only alpha so I hope it gets better.
[Image: OP.png]

Reply

RE: Anyone played 7 days to die? #2
It's still in alpha? I've heard of that game eons ago and it's been in alpha then.

At this point I'd call it development hell if it's still there.
[Image: qOXNZIL.png]

Reply

RE: Anyone played 7 days to die? #3
(12-29-2017, 10:28 PM)Mom Wrote: It's still in alpha? I've heard of that game eons ago and it's been in alpha then.

At this point I'd call it development hell if it's still there.
I think it has been in alpha 4years+ and its still broken to hell.
[Image: OP.png]

Reply

RE: Anyone played 7 days to die? #4
We had our own server for a short period of time. @Skullmeat, @Jiggly, and I all used it. It's a pretty good game from my experience, not sure why yours was bad.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Anyone played 7 days to die? #5
(12-29-2017, 10:29 PM)Oni Wrote: We had our own server for a short period of time. @Skullmeat, @Jiggly, and I all used it. It's a pretty good game from my experience, not sure why yours was bad.

I got it for Xbox one for the split screen. Died twice from zombies that are immortal and dogs that are also immortal. Gonna try hard binge it this weekend.
[Image: OP.png]

Reply

RE: Anyone played 7 days to die? #6
(12-29-2017, 10:33 PM)Elf Wrote:
(12-29-2017, 10:29 PM)Oni Wrote: We had our own server for a short period of time. @Skullmeat, @Jiggly, and I all used it. It's a pretty good game from my experience, not sure why yours was bad.

I got it for Xbox one for the split screen. Died twice from zombies that are immortal and dogs that are also immortal. Gonna try hard binge it this weekend.

I hear Darkest Dungeon is out on Xbox now. Get that instead.
[Image: qOXNZIL.png]

Reply

RE: Anyone played 7 days to die? #7
(12-29-2017, 10:39 PM)Mom Wrote:
(12-29-2017, 10:33 PM)Elf Wrote:
(12-29-2017, 10:29 PM)Oni Wrote: We had our own server for a short period of time. @Skullmeat, @Jiggly, and I all used it. It's a pretty good game from my experience, not sure why yours was bad.

I got it for Xbox one for the split screen. Died twice from zombies that are immortal and dogs that are also immortal. Gonna try hard binge it this weekend.

I hear Darkest Dungeon is out on Xbox now. Get that instead.

Darkest Dungeon is a favorite. Probably only have 48hrs played, but love the art and mechanics.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Anyone played 7 days to die? #8
(12-29-2017, 10:51 PM)Oni Wrote:
(12-29-2017, 10:39 PM)Mom Wrote:
(12-29-2017, 10:33 PM)Elf Wrote: I got it for Xbox one for the split screen. Died twice from zombies that are immortal and dogs that are also immortal. Gonna try hard binge it this weekend.

I hear Darkest Dungeon is out on Xbox now. Get that instead.

Darkest Dungeon is a favorite. Probably only have 48hrs played, but love the art and mechanics.

Chaos consumes the mind of many. But not this one. Not today.

The narrator is probably what sealed the deal for me, though the whole game is a treasure. Someone bought it for me for Christmas and I played it for 12 hours straight the first day.
[Image: qOXNZIL.png]

Reply

RE: Anyone played 7 days to die? #9
(12-29-2017, 10:29 PM)Oni Wrote: We had our own server for a short period of time. @Skullmeat, @Jiggly, and I all used it. It's a pretty good game from my experience, not sure why yours was bad.

That was pretty fun. shame we didn't continue it really.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Anyone played 7 days to die? #10
Still technically have it.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply