Eight Years of Service
Posts: 50
Threads: 39
The Last Movie You Watched 12-14-2017, 12:50 AM
#1
What was the last movie you watched, and what were your thoughts on it?
The last movie I watched was Now You See Me 2, which I watched on the Sunday just gone with my girlfriend. I did not enjoy it - at least not as much as I did with the first Now You See Me movie. I enjoyed the first Now You See Me movie, because I was wowed by the mystery and suspense it had. This installment, however, did not provide me with the same experience.
Best Regards,
Jim Carroll
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 79
Threads: 8
RE: The Last Movie You Watched 12-14-2017, 04:45 AM
#2
I recently watched Daddy's Home 2 in the theaters and it wasn't that bad of a movie, it was actually pretty funny.
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 50
Threads: 0
RE: The Last Movie You Watched 12-14-2017, 07:37 AM
#4
Daddy's Home 2 was the last movie I went to with some of my buddies. It was hilarious. I also recently saw Murder on the Orient Express, which was a well done movie.
•
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 50
Threads: 39
RE: The Last Movie You Watched 12-14-2017, 02:54 PM
#7
I watched Armageddon last night...
It may not be the most scientifically accurate movie ever made, but it didn't bother me. It was fun. It was exciting, action packed from beginning to end, but more importantly you had empathy with the characters. You actually cared what happened to them.
Armageddon is an excellent movie. A must see.
Best Regards,
Jim Carroll
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 1,166
Threads: 82
RE: The Last Movie You Watched 12-14-2017, 03:05 PM
#8
The most previous movie that I have watched, and have never seen before is called "The Notebook". The most recent movie that I have watched was just last night, and that was "Finding Nemo", it's a good movie, fight me.
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 788
Threads: 26
RE: The Last Movie You Watched 12-14-2017, 09:50 PM
#10
The last movie I watched was the new Saw! It's great totally recommend you guys to watch it!!
•