Login Register






Ransom Trailer filter_list
Author
Message
Ransom Trailer #1
Greetings everyone,

Those wishing to watch a good movie, I recommend "Ransom". It Is old (1996), but If you're Into this movie genre, It'll certainly be worth your time.  I don't watch movies but did see It back then and It didn't disappoint.

[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply

RE: Ransom Trailer #2
Hm, looks almost like a remake of sorts - there's a '56 movie that I have on film of the same name with a similar plot to what they show in this trailer.

I never knew that this existed, so I think I may have to keep my out for this one as it could be pretty entertaining to compare to its forty-year older original and just looks to be pretty entertaining - thanks for the recommendation.
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2017, 03:41 AM by BurritoBeans.)
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks

'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold

Reply

RE: Ransom Trailer #3
(11-26-2017, 03:41 AM)BurritoBeans Wrote: Hm, looks almost like a remake of sorts - there's a '56 movie that I have on film of the same name with a similar plot to what they show in this trailer.

I never knew that this existed, so I think I may have to keep my out for this one as it could be pretty entertaining to compare to its forty-year older original and just looks to be pretty entertaining - thanks for the recommendation.

Likewise, I had no Idea the 1956 release of Ransom existed. If I were still watching movies nowadays, I'd definitely put It on my list.

You're welcome with my contribution here. There's a nice little twist to the movie which I'm obviously not disclosing. If you have the time to watch It, I'm sure you'll enjoy It.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Ransom Trailer #4
Good action thriller that actually gets better as the movie progresses. Good all around production and will satisfy most fans of this genre. Very good performance by Mel Gibson. He has great emotional skill, his dialogue never sounds corny or hokey, and Gary Sinise is another fine actor with great skills. Together they make a movie definitely worth watching. Could have been better if it had an even higher quality script. Not a typical average pop thriller. Has a good edge to it.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2017, 07:40 PM by Jim Carroll.)
Best Regards,
Jim Carroll

Reply

RE: Ransom Trailer #5
(12-07-2017, 07:37 PM)Jim Carroll Wrote: Good action thriller that actually gets better as the movie progresses. Good all around production and will satisfy most fans of this genre. Very good performance by Mel Gibson. He has great emotional skill, his dialogue never sounds corny or hokey, and Gary Sinise is another fine actor with great skills. Together they make a movie definitely worth watching. Could have been better if it had an even higher quality script. Not a typical average pop thriller. Has a good edge to it.

I appreciate your feedback.

I definitely agree that both Mel Gibson and Gary Sinise are brilliant actors. I believe they played a major role In the movie's success.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Ransom Trailer #6
This is pretty enjoyable and i wanna see the full thing too

Reply

RE: Ransom Trailer #7
(12-08-2017, 06:47 AM)VerdictofGod Wrote: This is pretty enjoyable and i wanna see the full thing too

In my views, you won't regret It.

It may start off a little slow but once the story line kicks In, It'll be well worth your time.
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2017, 06:23 AM by mothered.)
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Ransom Trailer #8
(11-26-2017, 03:04 AM)mothered Wrote: Greetings everyone,

Those wishing to watch a good movie, I recommend "Ransom". It Is old (1996), but If you're Into this movie genre, It'll certainly be worth your time.  I don't watch movies but did see It back then and It didn't disappoint.


I've seen this movie its awesome but it's been a long time so thanks for sharing this I can watch it again haha Smile.
[Image: 2mFjK3k9mjGsf4pw7UL6LcYP_EibO2xDPPrxXNca...ET_iw=s170]

Reply

RE: Ransom Trailer #9
(12-11-2017, 01:19 AM)Poseidon7 Wrote: I've seen this movie its awesome but it's been a long time so thanks for sharing this I can watch it again haha Smile.

It's good to read you've enjoyed It.

Most people I've spoken with have said the same, but there was one friend (who's Into this movie genre) who didn't mention one positive comment. Can't please everyone, each to their own.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Ransom Trailer #10
Full movie ere https://fmovies.to/film/ransom.vwql

Reply