Login Register






Net neutrality filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Net neutrality #11
(12-01-2017, 11:56 PM)Cyber Warrior Wrote: We'll find a way to keep internet neutrality, I'm sure.

In terms of blocked content and costs to access certain websites, we've already covered both.

It's easy to circumvent blocks, and there's always alternatives to paid content. We just need to maintain our stance.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply

RE: Net neutrality #12
(12-02-2017, 04:20 AM)mothered Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 11:56 PM)Cyber Warrior Wrote: We'll find a way to keep internet neutrality, I'm sure.

In terms of blocked content and costs to access certain websites, we've already covered both.

It's easy to circumvent blocks, and there's always alternatives to paid content. We just need to maintain our stance.

Actually, it's not that easy to get around blocks of the ISPs end up using whitslists (like with cable TV, you pay for bundles of sites).


(11-02-2018, 02:51 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Ok, there no real practical reason for doing this, but that's never stopped me.

Reply

RE: Net neutrality #13
(12-02-2017, 04:56 AM)Ender Wrote: Actually, it's not that easy to get around blocks of the ISPs end up using whitslists (like with cable TV, you pay for bundles of sites).

Cable TV, I agree. They're (ISPs) In control of the content they serve you as a paid package.

That said (I cannot mentioning how) I did get around It, thereby received paid content absolutely free, Including Pay-Per-View, the adult channel and basically everything not Included In the package they offered. In short, I paid for the minimum package and (through non-legit gateways), received the full package free of cost.

In terms of online content not In control by the ISP per se, there are alternatives and always will be.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 2 users Like mothered's post
Reply