RE: BTC Price Reaches $10,000! 11-29-2017, 06:29 PM
#11
Some experts evaluate the bitcoin growth this year up till $20K. Will see. But definitely the raise will continue.
| BTC Price Reaches $10,000! filter_list | |
(11-29-2017, 03:37 PM)Altair Wrote:(11-29-2017, 09:12 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: I'm hoping that some major investors will sell so I can buy in again, it's going to rise a lot more now it hit the news literally everywhere. Even "normal" not tech people (the general public) might become interested in bitcoin so prices will rise a lot more I think.I'm not a slacker but;
@Slacker Give me investment advice, would you recommend XRP?
I recommend Waves at first, also consider the Neo(previously Antshares), Lisk and Augur
$5-5.5 is a good range to buy Waves. I'll also buy Waves with all my fiat
![[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/dHJ4Beo.gif)
(11-29-2017, 09:59 PM)OversouL Wrote: Do any of you guys trust bitcoin? I'm really interested in investing on it, but it seems so risky.
(11-30-2017, 02:35 AM)FreightTrain Wrote: I see so many people hyping up these random crytocurrencies, but I've made my money investing in stocks for those companies that are producing different cryptos. Most are under $.50/share, and I've seen 100%+ gains on basically every one I've invested in. Granted I'm not seeing these short-term nontaxed gains like many of you are, but I just use my IRA to buy and sell. The rate I'm going, I'll be able to retire in like 5 years comfortably. lol.
(11-30-2017, 02:50 AM)Slacker Wrote:(11-30-2017, 02:35 AM)FreightTrain Wrote: I see so many people hyping up these random crytocurrencies, but I've made my money investing in stocks for those companies that are producing different cryptos. Most are under $.50/share, and I've seen 100%+ gains on basically every one I've invested in. Granted I'm not seeing these short-term nontaxed gains like many of you are, but I just use my IRA to buy and sell. The rate I'm going, I'll be able to retire in like 5 years comfortably. lol.
Mine are short term and long term
Not only do I gain profits off my educated investments, bit I also gain an addition 15% profits from exchanging.
I also have stocks in Kodak, us steel, Ford and poloroid (all handed down to me and my brother from Grand parents) so it's pure profit for us. I wish I had the funds to purchase apple stock when it plummeted due to it's rapid bounce back (new peak if I'm not mistaken)
It dropped even 4.5 but I'm too lazy to buy